Self Righteous prick turns out to be sexual deviant

Titans_Win_Again

1 hour ago, ctm said:

Those that refuse to condemn and vote against him are sending a powerful message to other women.....don't come forward with your stories of abuse, we won't believe you because we place politics ahead of principal.

So who's lying?  Roy Moore or 9 women?

This is a bogus stance... How do you condemn someone without evidence? I don't care if there are 100 women if there is no evidence... The more women that come out the more ridiculous and sad the situation is that someone didn't come out at the time and possibly prevent more from happening... So it is possible to support those that come out and still not condemn someone on hearsay---even if the ass hat is guilty there needs to be proof---some kind of connection made somewhere... Didn't any of the parents know what was going on??? 40-50 years ago rape didn't happen as much as today someone had to know something... Also, none of these women have said anything until now? The shit is just getting deeper and deeper...

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny how certain posters here believe every story written about the Clintons or Obama.  But now they require "conclusive proof" while reading a story about a Republican.

How much of a creepy perv do you have to be to get banned from a mall? 

So called Christians defending and voting for a pedophile is now the republican version of draining the swamp.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, thor said:

This is a bogus stance... How do you condemn someone without evidence? I don't care if there are 100 women if there is no evidence... The more women that come out the more ridiculous and sad the situation is that someone didn't come out at the time and possibly prevent more from happening... So it is possible to support those that come out and still not condemn someone on hearsay---even if the ass hat is guilty there needs to be proof---some kind of connection made somewhere... Didn't any of the parents know what was going on??? 40-50 years ago rape didn't happen as much as today someone had to know something... Also, none of these women have said anything until now? The shit is just getting deeper and deeper...

There are a ton of witnesses that have corroborated the story.  He signed the one girl's yearbook.  Moore said he never met the 14-year-old girl but there are court records placing them at the courthouse in 1979 the day that they say they met Moore.  That's a pretty strange coincidence.  

There are a ton of people from his hometown who went on the record saying it was "Common Knowledge".  Why would they all do that?  Some of these people worked with Moore for years.  

The 16-year-old girl he vehemently denied knowing, but he wrote in her yearbook.

Many of these stories came from the post but there was a ton that didn't.  They were independently researched and verified by different entities and the stories all lineup.  

As usual, yelling there is no evidence at the top of your lungs does not equal reality.  Is it enough to convict him in court?  No, it's past the statute of limitations.  Should it convict him in the court of public opinion?  Shame on all of us if it doesn't.  It's clear the man was a pervert and got away with it for years.

Again, I would be willing to give the Republicans the seat on the expectation that Moore would have handily won and allowed them to run a primary to choose the guy they want to put there, as long as they are willing to make this guy go away.

10 minutes ago, Justafan said:

There are a ton of witnesses that have corroborated the story.  He signed the one girl's yearbook.  Moore said he never met the 14-year-old girl but there are court records placing them at the courthouse in 1979 the day that they say they met Moore.  That's a pretty strange coincidence.  

There are a ton of people from his hometown who went on the record saying it was "Common Knowledge".  Why would they all do that?  Some of these people worked with Moore for years.  

The 16-year-old girl he vehemently denied knowing, but he wrote in her yearbook.

Many of these stories came from the post but there was a ton that didn't.  They were independently researched and verified by different entities and the stories all lineup.  

As usual, yelling there is no evidence at the top of your lungs does not equal reality.  Is it enough to convict him in court?  No, it's past the statute of limitations.  Should it convict him in the court of public opinion?  Shame on all of us if it doesn't.  It's clear the man was a pervert and got away with it for years.

Again, I would be willing to give the Republicans the seat on the expectation that Moore would have handily won and allowed them to run a primary to choose the guy they want to put there, as long as they are willing to make this guy go away.

Dude, you are still on a roll---I'm not going to tear apart all your points---just one... There is clear evidence that if he wrote in the girls yearbook the handwriting can be proven to be his... Why won't the person allow a professional to chop his freaking head off, both of them, with one swift strike... Again. all the other is hearsay that goes for all the cases--- don't you ass hats understand the phrase --- innocent until proven guilty??? Shit, have any of you been on jury duty???

Yes, I want all the guilty caught and brought to justice --- but, hearsay is just not enough...sorry...

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Actually he denied that it is his signature and has requested that it be examined.   Gloria Allred has naturally refused.    

1 hour ago, thor said:

Dude, you are still on a roll---I'm not going to tear apart all your points---just one... There is clear evidence that if he wrote in the girls yearbook the handwriting can be proven to be his... Why won't the person allow a professional to chop his freaking head off, both of them, with one swift strike... Again. all the other is hearsay that goes for all the cases--- don't you ass hats understand the phrase --- innocent until proven guilty??? Shit, have any of you been on jury duty???

Yes, I want all the guilty caught and brought to justice --- but, hearsay is just not enough...sorry...

You do know this is past the statute of limitations?  So, I guess just say fuck it he got away with it? 

49 minutes ago, Justafan said:

You do know this is past the statute of limitations?  So, I guess just say fuck it he got away with it? 

Yes, well then if that's true it's in the hands of the voters let them decide... I'm glad you are so worthy of becoming a judge and jury however...

11 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

4 women file new sexual assault allegations against Bill Clinton:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/21/542935/4-women-file-new-sexual-assault-allegations-against-Bill-Clinton

Would anybody be shocked if this is true?

No.  And if it is true, I hope he pays the consequences.... Along with Moore, Trump, Weinstein, Franken, C.K. Lewis, Spacey and any other fucker who used their position of power to take advantage of people.  It's the worst form immorality and why so many people find statutory rape such a horrendous event even if it was mutually consensual.  

Drill Sergeants who are caught fucking with privates (It happens, you would be amazed) are prosecuted for rape.

Fuck all of these assholes.