Brian Cushing suspended 10 games for PED violation

Jonboy

18 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Thats the issue. Having Alcohol in your system is easy to trace, having weed in your system could mean it's been weeks since you actually smoked it. Employers are stuck in a tough spot.

Nothing tough about it.  In most cases, possession of weed is a crime, regardless of frequency or degree of use.  Some employers don't want the risk of some guy who has a hobby that could land him in jail and create other hassles.  

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Josh Gordon: Smokes weed. Lifetime ban (basically).   Brian Cushing: Juices. 10 game ban.   Ezekial Elliot: Assaults women multiple times. <6 game ban.   Kudos Roger!

this maybe the least shocking PED suspension in NFL history.

Posted Images

Gordon has been suspended 5 times for failing drug/alcohol tests. I think this is Cushings 2nd time for roids. This sounds like those memes on Facebook where it says the guy is serving 40 years for pot but fail to explain all the other shit he did to really be put in jail for 40 years. 

I would actually petition for his suspension to be erased if he would come out and troll everyone with a statement that read something like:

"To Whom it May Concern,

Yes, I must admit that I do happen to produce higher levels of testosterone than most mortals because my balls are fucking humongous. They make me so virile that I have to fuck Goodell's wife and mother multiple times per day to simply reach "above average" testing levels. I'm currently considering a lawsuit because I believe that those 2 sluts have given my balls CTE. Please send thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,

B. Cush

P.S. You also may have accidentally tested J.J.'s sample."

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

What employer allows you to drink on the job or come in drunk? 

Actors.  Musicians. Comedians.

Really anywhere where you make yourself invaluable to the company's success, it's amazing what you can get away with. 

Edited by japan

It's not just about showing up to work stoned. It's also about smoking weed negatively affecting a player's off the field training. 

They arent paying these guys millions of dollars to show up once a week for 16 Sundays a year. They're being paid to be elite athletes year round. 

23 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I had my best endurance post college smoking.

I biked 20 miles most days and had better endurance then college 

How are you post-college but under twenty?  Are you Doogie Howser?