Moving Forward

tgo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t get 11 sacks simply because the QB sucks or is struggling. Mariota is at fault, our highly paid Oline is at fault, our playmakers are at fault, and our OC is at fault. It’s not that complica

They need to throw Mariota in the deep end and let him sink or swim on his own. Stop trying to protect him (I don’t mean bench the OL). Put him in an offense where he needs to throw from the pocket co

LOL   STFU

2 minutes ago, titanruss said:

he had a 90 QB rating and had less than 2 seconds to throw. 

wait for the all-22. 

ravens fans and NFL fans who watched the game said the recievers were blanketed and couldnt believe marcus played as well as he did with the circumstances. 

I wouldn't hang my hat on the all-22. Its likely going to show the opposite of what you hope.

1 minute ago, AvgJoe said:

You don’t get 11 sacks simply because the QB sucks or is struggling. 

That’s exactly why you allow 11 sacks. The QB has the ability to throw the ball away

6 minutes ago, titanruss said:

oilerman still hasnt watched a game since the jags and here he is begging people to like him again 

The Ravens game is the only game I’ve missed fool

4 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

You don’t get 11 sacks simply because the QB sucks or is struggling. Mariota is at fault, our highly paid Oline is at fault, our playmakers are at fault, and our OC is at fault. It’s not that complicated. 

That doesn't fit their narrative 

16 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I wouldn't hang my hat on the all-22. Its likely going to show the opposite of what you hope.

i dont hope anything. i hope to find non-agenda associated answers. i saw the game and saw little time to do anything and almost no open receivers. 

i dont doubt he bailed to early on a few of the sacks... but no where near 11 times did that happen. 3-4 times?... yeah probs.. 5? maybe... but to discount the other 6-8 times where he couldnt do much at all and blame him for it - or ignore that those 6-8 caused him to bail early is a bit silly. especially without actually watching the tape. 

he was 66% and 10 yards a completion with pressure in his face all day and no help from anywhere. we can start there. and see what happened on the 5 incompletions and 11 sacks.

1 minute ago, titanruss said:

i dont hope anything. i hope to find non-agenda associated answers. i saw the game and saw little time to do anything and almost no open receivers. 

i dont doubt he bailed to early on a few of the sacks... but no where near 11 times did that happen. 3-4 times?... yeah probs.. 5? maybe... but to discount the other 6-8 times where he couldnt do much at all and blame him for it - or ignore that those 6-8 caused him to bail early is a bit silly. especially without actually watching the tape. 

he was 66% and 10 yards a completion with pressure in his face all day and no help from anywhere. we can start there. and see what happened on the 5 incompletions and 11 sacks.

How can you see whether receivers are open or not from watching the broadcast? You can't. He stopped attempting to throw the ball which is scary.

16 minutes ago, oldschool said:

How can you see whether receivers are open or not from watching the broadcast? You can't. He stopped attempting to throw the ball which is scary.

I've got gamepass and you can see "coaches film" which shows the entire field. I'll see if I can put together the 11 sacks so we can take a look at it. I blame the game plan and offensive line for yesterdays disaster. M8 didn't help matters either