Jrob's Drafts - Wyatt Write-up

SleepingTitan

7 minutes ago, titantez said:

Let's keep it real....He got the first pick of the draft and Fisher gave him a gift on top of that.

So in two drafts he has had 3 first rd picks and 3 second rd picks and a lot of 3rd rd picks in the top part of the rd..

Let's see how it shakes out, Lewan-Conklin....Marcus-Davis...Defensive line was mostly in order before he got here and line backers.

Left Tackle,QB,Full Back and Tight End was here also....

We can crown him if it pans out...

I know you like to undersell JR.  I bet that Webster doesn't make the deal with Fisher if he is still here.  He traded up to get an all-pro in Conklin, which looks like a genius move.  He swindled Philly on Murray, made them look foolish again on the DGB trade.  He came in with a plan.  In year 1, fix RB and OL positions.  In year 2, fix special teams and WR corps.  BTW, remember all of the groaning when we were signing special teams players in free agency over the high priced guys.  People were losing there mind.  Now watch the kick coverage units.  Night and day.  BTW, I got a chuckle out of the fact that you mentioned FB in your list of inherited stars...

49 minutes ago, titantez said:

Nothing Anti JRob about my statement, I was not even critical, I just said basically that he was not starting from sctratch and had some key positions in place and top teir draft capital to work with...Also stated that we needed to see how his picks develope.

You want to enshrine the man for a .500 record and very little draft production.

In the past you have been very critical.  

Very little draft production??  OK.....

Edited by japan