Mularkey: Davis on Track to Play in Preseason Finale (Update: Now Unlikely, Titans Being Cautious)

Jonboy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awesome news about Davis. Jonnu looks legit as fuck out there. I had my doubts on Brown but he's balling right now, hope he keeps it up so we can finally stop getting cooked by the C.J. Fiedorowicz's

I think we're going to see something special. The weapons and upgrades to the situational offense are going to cause match-up nightmares

Mularkey gave a bit more in depth update on Corey Davis in his presser today.

mentioned he had just commenced running on the Alter G anti-gravity treadmill which will help take some of the pressure off his legs while he builds up strength in that hamstring.

said they would have a talk about his status after the Bears game this weekend.

there must be a little doubt there now he will be right to go week 1, only two weeks out from the season opener and he still isn't running on a normal treadmill, now means everything has to go right in his recovery to be ready for week 1.

7 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

so Davis hasn't participated in any practice with the team for 3.5 weeks and Mularkey thinks he is a chance to play thursday.

find that hard to believe.

Hard to believe he will be a full go week 1. Even if he is able to play I don't see him being in good enough condition to play much.

49 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Hard to believe he will be a full go week 1. Even if he is able to play I don't see him being in good enough condition to play much.

Plenty of players sit out all of camp and are ready to go week 1. If he isn't ready it's because he's still injured.