Does anybody feel like JRob has his "Conklin" this year?

Face

It's obvious looking back now, and JRob has confirmed this a few times, that Conklin was their guy the whole time. I also think a lot of us started to feel like Jack was the guy as the weeks started closing in, similar to Marcus the year before.

So does anybody get that feeling this year? Cause I don't. I think if I had to guess I'd say Solomon Thomas probably checks all the boxes...young, very smart, great motor, mature, versatile trench guy & a great athlete. But I just haven't gotten the feeling we're interested in him. 

Franky I have no feel for who we want at all. Last year we spent a ton of time with Ramsey, Bosa, Buckner, Tunsil, and Conklin. I guess we have to wait for visits?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I said it in October and I'll say it again: I don't have a clue who the Titans will draft.

When we line up those guys it's obvious what we are going to do. we can mix it up with Howard and he can line up anywhere. 

The speed differential between Fasano and Howard -- while not completely giving up the blocking requirement in this offense -- might be the the greatest upgrade opportunity available.

Foster bears perhaps deeper vetting but is probably ok.

My gut still says Howard, maybe because the pick resembles Conklin the most, to me, just as far as it defies early expectations. And the "You don't take a RT (or a TE) in the top 10" thing.

Surprise!

Last year pre-draft I pounded the table for Conk and Byard.  No mock!  So, when JRob got both of them and the rest of the crew, that was all I needed to see from him.  This year I'm just kicking back stress free and joking around until the draft gets here.  

I probably won't even post who I want, because with the group of guys out there this time around, I know JRob's got it covered, one way or the other.  JRob workin' in that gold mine.  Diggin' up dem nuggets...

Besides Garrett whose all world I actually think Jamal Adams might be the cleanest prospect. The only thing lacking is top flight range, and his range is still very good. He's also excellent in coverage & some teams think he can actually be a slot corner. The narrative that he's a box safety is false. He's an awesome all around safety who does it all. He's also smart, tough, great character. His floor is as high as it gets.

7 minutes ago, Face said:

Besides Garrett whose all world I actually think Jamal Adams might be the cleanest prospect. The only thing lacking is top flight range, and his range is still very good. He's also excellent in coverage & some teams think he can actually be a slot corner. The narrative that he's a box safety is false. He's an awesome all around safety who does it all. He's also smart, tough, great character. His floor is as high as it gets.

There are people saying Adams is a box safety? Jesus. People really aren't watching these guys for themselves.