New member? Lurker? Introduce yourself here.

TitansGuru

It looks like we've been getting a lot of new people registering the past few weeks and I know that first post can be a little intimidating. So, if you're new, say hello and introduce yourself in this thread. If you're a lurker, join and say hi. You won't see any ads and you'll be able to chime in and tell us how stupid some of us are. ;)

Oh, and welcome to the board!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all... I actually registered back in April of this year after lurking around for a pretty good while. This is the main Titans board I go to now because it is the most active. Some good heated discu

I don't feel like a lurker because I've been reading this site daily for so long, but I guess I am, technically. I've been around for years now reading pretty much every thread and post, I just rarel

Im new, ive been around the site everynow and then, but just recently got into this sorta thing so i created an account last week. Hopefully i can be a consistant poster and not sound like the biase

I totally lurked you guys when it was still TitansCentral and then I lurked you guys some more when everyone migrated to TItanInsider and I lurked you guys even harder when this place was created.

I had a relationship with GoTitans, but grew tired of them never satisfying my needs. Sometimes I'd have to wait 2-3 days for GoTItans to satisfy me with the most up to date Titans news and I'm the kind of guy that wants his needs met daily.

So eventually I grew tired of all the sneaking around on GoTitans and finally committed to the forum I'd been lurking around with for so long.

So here I am, fully committed to Titansreport and I promise not to lurk around with any other Titans forums ever again.

I lurked to here because the offiicial thread was lurked out.

I'm ugly enough to be a member of mensa, wanted in three states for midget tossing, and learned about life from Andy Griffith.

I'm a sports talk junkie, love the NFL, college football, and golf. I like baseball (Tx Rangers) during the world series and hockey (preds) during the playoffs. Don't follow during the regular season. I don't give a flip about the NBA and I'd rather watch paint dry than watch a soccer game.

I used to be a HARDCORE nascar fan starting in the late '70's, but nascar has lost me because of the stupid chase, points racing, the COT, the top 35, constant rules changes, phantom cautions, and their bias towards chevy and Hendrick.

It doesn't bother me if athlete's use HGH or testosterone and if they use steroids to get over an injury quick that doesn't bother me either.

I totally lurked you guys when it was still TitansCentral and then I lurked you guys some more when everyone migrated to TItanInsider and I lurked you guys even harder when this place was created

Just one minor correction... "everyone" never migrated to Titans Insider. JTB gave/sold/whatever the domain over to TitansInsider and they attempted to grab all the traffic. It's my understanding this site existed before Titanscentral ever went down... Guru can set me straight on that though.

This place probably needs a sub-forum that basically explains the history of it so people will know how and why it came into existence...

I had a relationship with GoTitans, but grew tired of them never satisfying my needs. Sometimes I'd have to wait 2-3 days for GoTItans to satisfy me with the most up to date Titans news and I'm the kind of guy that wants his needs met daily.

You sound like a woman. "He never satisfies me... so I'm gonna go sleep with his awesomely hot, well-off brother."

So eventually I grew tired of all the sneaking around on GoTitans and finally committed to the forum I'd been lurking around with for so long.

So here I am, fully committed to Titansreport and I promise not to lurk around with any other Titans forums ever again.

I don't know... you lurked around on GoTitans what's to stop you from lurking around with some other site once this place stops satisfying you? "Once a lurker, always a lurker."

Just one minor correction... "everyone" never migrated to Titans Insider. JTB gave/sold/whatever the domain over to TitansInsider and they attempted to grab all the traffic. It's my understanding this site existed before Titanscentral ever went down... Guru can set me straight on that though.

This place probably needs a sub-forum that basically explains the history of it so people will know how and why it came into existence...

I don't fully recall. I just remember that I went to TitansCentral one day to see what was being talked about there and the site didn't exist anymore. I googled other Titans forums and came across TitansInsider. I don't recall the member but they had made a thread for all the refugees of TitansCentral to join up there. Of course later, everyone came here.

You sound like a woman. "SHe never satisfies me... so I'm gonna go sleep with his her awesomely hot, well-off brother.sister"

More like this because we both know that TitansReport is sexy like an awesomely hot well off woman.

I don't know... you lurked around on GoTitans what's to stop you from lurking around with some other site once this place stops satisfying you? "Once a lurker, always a lurker."

Will it give you more confidence if I enroll in a lurkoholics anonymous group?

I've lurked around here for a very looooong time. So long, I can remember the days when you had to click on separate links to view each post (threaded view with the blue background....I think that was in '99 or '00). Anyways, you guys are awesome. Love the site for the real football talk, and I find the battles equally hilarious (CTF vs. Faceless and Oman vs. Bongo59).

Speaking of Oman, does the comic below nail him, or what?!

index-1.gif