Trump NY trial (Stormy hush money edition)

Starkiller

16 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Yeah apparently it was some conspiracy theory nut job. He threw a bunch of pamphlets in the air before he lit himself on fire. Didn’t have anything to do with Trump. Just used his trial for exposure. 

the conspiracy nut who set himself on fire died. No surprise. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even if you argue that Trump wasn’t as terrible a president all the way up to October 2020 as maybe Dubya or one of the 2 shitbags immediately before and after Lincoln (James Buchanan and Andrew Johns

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Starkiller said:

The guy was troubled, no doubt, and hopefully his family and friends cope with his loss. That said, I really feel for the people who were there and experienced that first hand. Minding their business, only to witness such a horrific and graphic suicide must be traumatic. 

Edited by begooode

Shortly after I started with a company out of college, we were on 21st floor when there was a building across the street from us that only had 10 floors or something. A woman snuck up on that building and jumped off to commit suicide one day.

It was pretty haunting to be able to look out, since it happened in the winter, and see her footsteps going from the door over to an edge of the building and then over to another edge and kind of wandering around before she got up to where she eventually jumped from.

But that's nothing. Our IT manager at the time had been going across a skywalk and looked up as she fell. He was one of the first people to rush out to her body and he was shaken as hell for weeks. Said he couldn't get the image of her cracked and bloated body out of his mind.

10 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Thus forever cementing his legacy as “that conspiracy nut idiot who set himself on fire outside one of the Trump trials”.  

But on the bright side,  it’s  certainly preferable to blowing himself up in van in downtown Nashville to appease the reptilian overlord lizard people.

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

ffjj8fl42nvc1.jpeg

Y’know…you’d think the law would allow jurors to decide for themselves whether and how much of their personal information is released to the media and/or public.    

10 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Shortly after I started with a company out of college, we were on 21st floor when there was a building across the street from us that only had 10 floors or something. A woman snuck up on that building and jumped off to commit suicide one day.

It was pretty haunting to be able to look out, since it happened in the winter, and see her footsteps going from the door over to an edge of the building and then over to another edge and kind of wandering around before she got up to where she eventually jumped from.

But that's nothing. Our IT manager at the time had been going across a skywalk and looked up as she fell. He was one of the first people to rush out to her body and he was shaken as hell for weeks. Said he couldn't get the image of her cracked and bloated body out of his mind.

Check out the song Suicide by Ren

On 4/16/2024 at 11:50 PM, 9 Nines said:

What we know about the 7 jurors seated Tuesday

Seven jurors have been seated in Donald Trump's hush money criminal trial so far today. Here's what we know about them:

1) The first seated juror, who will be the foreperson on Trump’s jury, is a man originally from Ireland. He works in sales and has some college education. He is married but doesn’t have kids. He reads the New York Times and Daily Mail and watches some Fox News and MSNBC.

2) The second juror is an oncology nurse who lives with her fiancé. She’s a native New Yorker. She reads the New York Times and watches CNN.

3)The third seated juror is a corporate lawyer. He’s originally from Oregon. He gets his news from The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Google. He’s a younger man who’s never been married and doesn’t have kids. 

4)The fourth juror is an older Puerto Rican man who’s married with adult children and two grandkids. When asked about his hobbies, he said, "I guess my hobby is my family." He has an IT business for training and consulting and attended one year of college. He told the court he finds Trump fascinating and mysterious. “So many people are set off one way or the other and that is interesting,” the man said. “Really, this one guy can do all of this, wow.” Trump “makes things interesting,” the man said, but also didn’t indicate any strong feelings about his politics.

5)The fifth juror is a young Black woman who teaches English language in a public charter school system. She has a master’s degree in education, is not married and doesn’t have any kids. The juror said that as a person of color she has friends who have strong opinions on Trump, but she personally is not a political person. She said she tries to avoid political conversations and doesn't really care for the news. The juror did say she appreciates Trump’s candor: “President Trump speaks his mind and I’d rather that than someone who's in office who you don’t know what they’re thinking." She was also the only juror of 18 in the box Tuesday morning who said she wasn’t aware that Trump is facing charges in other criminal cases.

6)The sixth juror is a software engineer at a large broadcast company who recently graduated from college. She voiced no strong feelings about Donald Trump one way or the other and said, “I will be fair and impartial." She is not married and has no kids, currently living with three roommates in Chelsea. The juror gets her news from the New York Times, Google, Facebook and TikTok. She asked the judge whether her sister’s wedding on a Sunday in September would be a scheduling conflict. Merchan quipped, “If we were still here in September that would be a big problem,” garnering laughs in the courtroom.

7)The seventh juror is a civil litigator who is married with two kids and lives on the Upper East Side in Manhattan. Originally from North Carolina, he reads the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, New York Post and Washington Post. He said he has "political views as to the Trump presidency" and that he thinks there were likely Trump administration policies he disagreed with. "I don't know the man and I don't have opinions about him personally," he said. "I certainly follow the news, I'm aware there are other lawsuits out there. But I'm not sure that I know anyone’s character."

The Irish guy is almost certainly an idiot