Titans secure picks #7 and #38 in the 2024 NFL Draft

AussieTitanFan08

6 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Good dude there.  Would love to know what Bill C thinks of him.  Supposedly a project guy.

At 1:15 timestamp, Kay reels off the stats... 

Led all tackles in the country with a PFF 91.5 pass block grade in '23

Only allowed 1 QB hit, in 469 opportunities.

Went 9 of 12 games without allowing even a hurry.  

6'  7 1/2" 331 lbs. with 36 1/4 arms.

image.png.1fc24e17f035182dd01b8b75dd8fb2d6.png

He does look good in the throwbacks 🤷‍♂️

image.png.a760ec88caaca6f18c34e08b2f15c920.png

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"If you wanna get past me, you already are." - Jaelyn Duncan

AJ Brown and Davis Long were hurt all the time with the Titans.   With their new teams they haven't missed any time. Coincidence or Titan related? Either way I'm tired of it

It's a big one. All offense:   By Bob McGinn     Our draft coverage at Go Long isn’t sanitized. The goal is to provide accurate, honest appraisals of players from those who ha

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Thumbtack said:

He does look good in the throwbacks 🤷‍♂️

image.png.a760ec88caaca6f18c34e08b2f15c920.png

Fuck it, let's trade back to like 13 with da Raiders, load up on a couple more extra picks, take Paul and whoever else they might like at OT/WR/TE and then load the fuck up on Defense!

Edited by OilerTitanHybrid

I think he's a legit target. it's just about where they think they can get him. Is he a high 2nd round guy? Do they trade back and get him in the late 2nd or 3rd? No clue but we'll see in a bit.

2 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Good dude there.  Would love to know what Bill C thinks of him.  Supposedly a project guy.

At 1:15 timestamp, Kay reels off the stats... 

Led all tackles in the country with a PFF 91.5 pass block grade in '23

Only allowed 1 QB hit, in 469 opportunities.

Went 9 of 12 games without allowing even a hurry.  

6'  7 1/2" 331 lbs. with 36 1/4 arms.

image.png.1fc24e17f035182dd01b8b75dd8fb2d6.png

This is the guy that is almost always available at our second pick who I know we've talked to.   I've been wondering if he's our 2nd round target. 

Anyone else get the sense that we might be on the other end of a Will Levis type move this draft? Feels like a possibility with Nix and Penix potentially slipping--I could see Broncos offering 51 and 76 or something of that nature---I wouldn't be mad about a move like that and we still could lock in one of A.R.M.. 

1 hour ago, Bink said:

Anyone else get the sense that we might be on the other end of a Will Levis type move this draft? Feels like a possibility with Nix and Penix potentially slipping--I could see Broncos offering 51 and 76 or something of that nature---I wouldn't be mad about a move like that and we still could lock in one of A.R.M.. 

Kiper had us trading down 9 spots with the Giants for Nix. I hated the picks, but it would be tempting if some of the WRs start to drop. 

Either way, it will be a bad move in my mind if we don't come out of the top two rounds with a tackle and WR. 

11 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

No doubt they would target him in the 2nd Round if they go WR in the 1st Round. They have had several touch points with him throughout the process. You "MIGHT" be able to trade down and get him, but I think they would just take him at 38. They'll be able to see this if there is in fact a huge run on OL/OT in the 1st and early few picks in the second. 

1 hour ago, Bink said:

possible, but if I’m the Broncos/Raiders/whoever looking to move up in round 2 for a QB I’d probably jump up closer to the top like we did for Levis. They won’t take chances if they want to get their guy. 

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

And that despite no RBs. QB, WR, and OL are all going to get picked heavily in round 1. 

There is a lot of WR desperate teams that currently hold late first round/early second round picks.

16 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Iv been seeing/hearing nothing but random buyer beware stuff about Barton for a week or so now. Interesting he is going the other way.