Schedule outlook for rest of the season

BTiger3733

The full NFL season is often split into fourths as teams and schemes tend to shift every few weeks, our schedule gets easier as the season progresses when we finish with several home games against lesser opponents.

First Five:

@NO - L

LAC - W

@CLE - L

CIN - toss up depending on Burrow

@IND - should win

Next Four (Phillips back, Skoronski back)

BAL - toss up

ATL - should win

@PIT - toss up

@TB - should win

Third Four:

@JAX - toss up

CAR - should win

IND - should win

@MIA - loss

Final Four:

HOU - should win

SEA - toss up

@HOU - should win

JAX - toss up

If we lose all of the toss ups and win all of our "should wins" we finish 8-9. If we split the toss ups we finish 11-7. Realistically we finish 9-8 or 10-7 by wining a few of the toss ups and losing a few games that we should win

At this point how can you say the game against Indy is a should win lol? Titans look terrible on offense and when defenses can slow down their running game they are completely inept. I would be more surprised if Indy loses, and only see that happening at this point if they beat themselves. 

2 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

At this point how can you say the game against Indy is a should win lol? Titans look terrible on offense and when defenses can slow down their running game they are completely inept. I would be more surprised if Indy loses, and only see that happening at this point if they beat themselves. 

Fair. I'd call those tossups at this point.