What Carthon and Vrabel should do this Offseason

BudsOilers

9 minutes ago, ctm said:

How aggressive RC is in creating cap space is one of the biggest unknowns of the off-season.  We have no idea.

I posted weeks ago that Landry was the best candidate for a restructuring.

Depends on how aggressive they want to be in free agency.  It's probably not a good idea to spend on the first wave of FA WR.  They also have defensive needs as well at CB, EDGE and ILB.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still don't get this fascination with keeping Lewan around.

Cap Situation Per OTC, the Titans are 23.3 M over the cap with 57 players under contract.   Cap Management My goal here is to reload, not rebuild, so I’d like to see them cut the d

They aren't carrying Lewan's $14 million cap hit all the way till the draft and missing the opportunity to sign a veteran swing OT in FA that can actually be relied on to play in 2023 if whichever roo

21 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Depends on how aggressive they want to be in free agency.  It's probably not a good idea to spend on the first wave of FA WR.  They also have defensive needs as well at CB, EDGE and ILB.

I don't see Carthon spending much at CB probably just a veteran journeyman to add experience to the room.

9 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Would not be surprised if someone from this list is a Titan in 6 weeks time.

Any OL and maybe the kicker.  They do need a new kicker.  Can’t wait for free agency and I bet no one is injured either!!!

On 1/27/2023 at 7:56 PM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Still don't get this fascination with keeping Lewan around.

Me either, but it seems to go hand in hand with the fascination of reloading a pop gun instead of rebuilding.

2 hours ago, abenjami said:

Me either, but it seems to go hand in hand with the fascination of reloading a pop gun instead of rebuilding.

What exactly would a “rebuild” look like?

3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Whatever it looks like one non negotiable is no wasting draft capital chasing aging expensive veteran short term options (Rodgers/Hopkins etc.)

I'd say this is true for a reload as well