Jan 6th Hearings

reo

1 hour ago, TitansPDO said:

Democratic leadership has also done a good job  turning this Country over to the crazies with their inept, spineless, and out-of-touch leadership. 

We can't keep saying the alternative is worse (which it obviously is) and at the same time say vote for the Democrats whose current leadership has demonstrated time and time again (over a decade at least) that they are completely incapable of opposing right wing extremism. Hell, they're more likely to appease them then actually fight them.

Blaming the voters for not believing in the Democratic Party isn't really the answer, and just turns away more voters. Maybe the Democratic party leadership should have done some fucking self-reflection in 2016 and actually figured out why those voters wouldn't turn out for them. Simply put, saying "vote blue, no matter who" means little, especially when some of those "blue" are indistinguishable from many Republicans, is not the answer. But then again, listening to voters prevents the leadership from collecting all of that corporate money that they care about so deeply. 

Democratic leadership has a little over four months to shape up and show their base that they will get out and fight, something that haven't really done in a long time. The Supreme Court's recent decisions, Trump's attempted insurrection, etc., should all be enough motivation for leadership to seize on. They have to show voters they will fight back and tell the voters how they will do it (It's not like Republicans hid how they were going to accomplish their goals). However, I have little faith the current leadership is capable of that. Perhaps after the ass beating they will receive in November, the party will finally kick Pelosi, Schumer, Clayburn, etc., to the curb where they should have been sent years ago. 

The Clyburn response was the worst of a terribly inept response from all of them. They should have been highly coordinated and instead were still fractured on a backbone principle of the Democrats, and more over on a staple of freedom in our country. We are a fucking laughing stock to the rest of the western world, and the dipshits running things on the left can’t even coordinate a response when the judgement was leaked over a month ago. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden isn't the head of a cult that attempted to overturn a democratically-held election to keep their power structure and bruised egos intact.

Someone help me understand this:   For the past 2+ years, Republicans have been pounding the table and screaming at the top of their lungs about a stolen election, election fraud, fake/fraud

Long story ...   There was a sales rep I used to work with (who had a hilarious falling out with the company which basically showed he didn't know our product and would sell his other produc

Posted Images

1 hour ago, reo said:

I'm sure your small mind will see it that way.

Trump tried to overthrow a legal and fair election that he lost. Republicans backed him.

Republicans are taking away women's rights.

I will vote against them every time b/c they won't stand up against either.

Actually, I believe you are the one being small minded.

Your viewpoint is the GOP is taking any women's rights, but the GOP sees it as saving a baby's life.

The GOP wants to preserve women's rights in sports by not allowing transgenders participate, but the Dem viewpoint is that it harms transgenders.

The Dems see 'birthing people' and that men can get pregnant, the GOP just says women.

Good and evil are merely viewpoints. Did Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban think the attack on 9/11 was good or evil?

5 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Of course that is all you respond to. Like I said, small minded. 

Sure. I've had plenty of conversations w/ your disingenuous bullshit rationalizations for reasons you support Republican views. You don't actually believe any of them. They're just the reasoning you give for why you support them and b/c of that whenever people have discussions, you just move the goalposts b/c you don't actually believe anything. You just support Republicans.

But if you want to have a discussion about women's rights or LGBTQ rights or anything else, start a thread. This thread is about hearings on your boy Trump's attempt to overthrow an election w/ an insurrection. 

Edited by reo

11 minutes ago, reo said:

Sure. I've had plenty of conversations w/ your disingenuous bullshit rationalizations for reasons you support Republican views. You don't actually believe any of them. They're just the reasoning you give for why you support them and b/c of that whenever people have discussions, you just move the goalposts b/c you don't actually believe anything. You just support Republicans.

But if you want to have a discussion about women's rights or LGBTQ rights or anything else, start a thread. This thread is about hearings on your boy Trump's attempt to overthrow an election w/ an insurrection. 

Like I stated, small minded. You can't even begin to see others viewpoints. Just stuck in your bubble. What a shit life you will have.

5 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Like I stated, small minded. You can't even begin to see others viewpoints. Just stuck in your bubble. What a shit life you will have.

lol sure. that's all you've got. retort w/ the same things said about you. 

Move on dipshit. If you want to talk about these things, start a thread. But you don't so you won't.

Edited by reo

31 minutes ago, reo said:

lol sure. that's all you've got. retort w/ the same things said about you. 

Move on dipshit. If you want to talk about these things, start a thread. But you don't so you won't.

Good talk. 

8 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The retard is babbling about LGBTQ in a thread about the January 6th hearings. What a retard. 

Your buddy @reo brought up the topics, I was responding you stupid 'nickel' fucker. 'Dimes' to you obviously means how many teeth they have, like that dumb whore you're currently swapping STD's with.

Just now, scine09 said:

I'm sure they want to get this back in the public eye after the abortion stuff replaced it.

I don't know, I think Dems would generally rather let the story stay with abortion as that's their best chance to swing the election.

Hopefully something is up that they want people talking about. Or that they want the DOJ to see ASAP.