Jan 6th Hearings

reo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden isn't the head of a cult that attempted to overturn a democratically-held election to keep their power structure and bruised egos intact.

Someone help me understand this:   For the past 2+ years, Republicans have been pounding the table and screaming at the top of their lungs about a stolen election, election fraud, fake/fraud

Long story ...   There was a sales rep I used to work with (who had a hilarious falling out with the company which basically showed he didn't know our product and would sell his other produc

Posted Images

I’m a little curious still on why they decided to schedule this hearing today. This isn’t new evidence (yet). They already knew what she said. It didn’t change their scheduling.

Is something big is still coming today (video from that documentary, maybe)? Are they are trying to use this testimony to pressure other holdouts refusing to testify (like Meadows or Cipollone). Or does it have to do with the DOJ potentially moving on another target?

Edited by Starkiller

2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I’m a little curious still on why they decided to schedule this hearing today. This isn’t new evidence (yet). They already knew what she said. It didn’t change their scheduling.

Is something big is still coming today (video from that documentary, maybe)? Are they are trying to use this testimony to pressure other holdouts refusing to testify (like Meadows or Cipollone). Or does it have to do with the DOJ potentially moving on another target?

Lol isn't assaulting a secret service agent a crime, for one? 

And two, it's proof of intent to charge Trump with seditious conspiracy. 

Just now, Starkiller said:

It will be all over the (real) news

I can't wait to see what FoxNews's reaction will be tonight (not during the day they actually acknowledge it during the day).  Will they make something up trying to discredit her?  Ignore it entirely?  

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Lol isn't assaulting a secret service agent a crime, for one? 

And two, it's proof of intent to charge Trump with seditious conspiracy. 

Oh, it’s a crime. It’s important testimony. 

I’m just wondering about the abrupt scheduling change out of the blue. None of this is new to the committee.