At least 18 children dead in Texas elementary school shooting

CreepingDeath

7 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

That's it everyone!  We simply can't do a thing about this.  In fact, we shouldn't have ANY laws since criminals will break them anyways.  Go write your rep and demand that all laws be disbanded since there simply is no point.

Of course the liberals take it to the extreme. It doesn't stop violent people from being violent does it? 

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gun violence/gangs/ect is a problem.    Mass shootings are a problem.    They are two separate problems.    Using one to ignore the other is a stupid solution  

I occasionally read the local police blotter here in Chattanooga, and I’m absolutely  stunned at the number of people who report car break-ins where a gun was stolen along with other belongings….and i

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

That's it everyone!  We simply can't do a thing about this.  In fact, we shouldn't have ANY laws since criminals will break them anyways.  Go write your rep and demand that all laws be disbanded since there simply is no point.

If we get rid of the laws then we eliminate all criminal activity, too!

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

If we get rid of the laws then we eliminate all criminal activity, too!

Do laws stop violent people being violent? I'm not talking about getting rid of laws you retards. I'm saying when there's intent to harm there's nothing stopping that person. No law in the land will

6 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

The problem isn’t the law itself. The problem is the lack of will to enforce them.  You fucked over police departments all over the country. You refuse to incarcerate criminals and do not give a shit about fentanyl deaths traceable to lack of a border. You are incensed with isolated police shootings while ignoring all they do despite being handcuffed. You only favor being tough on crime after the fact. And I doubt you favor any actions against the fucked up kids threatening to do what they wind up doing later.

We have laws against illegal immigration and you do not give s shit about them. Get outta here…

22 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Do laws stop violent people being violent? I'm not talking about getting rid of laws you retards. I'm saying when there's intent to harm there's nothing stopping that person. No law in the land will

Laws don’t prevent violent people from being violent. But they can make it harder for them to carry out violent acts.

Sorry you oppose limiting violent acts…

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Laws don’t prevent violent people from being violent. But they can make it harder for them to carry out violent acts.

Sorry you oppose limiting violent acts…

You can't be this dense.

18 minutes ago, headhunter said:

The most violent and deadly places in the country have gun restrictions in place. The top ten most violent have democratic mayor's. 

And yet the country does not have functional gun restrictions, thus violent people (in cities or not) can get guns more easily. In fact, the federal government actively restricts gun restrictions that would cut violence, thanks to Republicans…

43 minutes ago, headhunter said:

The most violent and deadly places in the country have gun restrictions in place. The top ten most violent have democratic mayor's. 

And like in Chicago's case it is right next to another state with lax gun laws. But don't let that fact get in the way of your dumb narrative.

7 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Ok neckbeard 

This response makes no sense. But I'm not surprised you resort to an ad hominem when a contrary response to your absurd and out of touch statements occur.