Roe v Wade Overturned

tgo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clarence Thomas is directly saying this just the beginning. The right to contraception and gay marriage are next.   This is the case that Thomas mentioned:   Griswold v. Connecticu

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, oldschool said:

We get what we deserve. Fucking idiots that's stayed home on 2016, thanks. RGB for staying on the court too long, thanks. @WG53

Yeah as usual you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

26 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Yeah as usual you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Nope. You carry the opinion below like millions of others. You may have personally turned your nose and votes for dems last cycle but you have continually pushed dems need to earn your vote in the face of overwhelming crazy from the GOP. That is why we are where we are.

13 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Biden should have tried to add seats

Democrats and individuals who support the decision in Roe should have been focusing on trying to codify Roe into existing Federal Law since the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Casey. 

Edited by TitansPDO

28 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Nope. You carry the opinion below like millions of others. You may have personally turned your nose and votes for dems last cycle but you have continually pushed dems need to earn your vote in the face of overwhelming crazy from the GOP. That is why we are where we are.

There you go misplacing blame on voters instead of putting blame properly on the democrat party to message better and have better candidates.

I vote every cycle so gtfo with that nonsense. And yes, they have to earn my vote. That's how this works. Not earning votes leads to shitty candidates and policies. You know...the Dems problems.

Edited by WG53

2 minutes ago, WG53 said:

There you go misplacing blame on voters instead of putting blame properly on the democrat party to message better and have better candidates.

I vote every cycle so gtfo with that nonsense. And yes, they have to earn my vote. That's how this works. Not earning votes leads to shitty candidates and policies. You know...the Dems problems.

In 2016, Hillary earned your vote by not being djt.

3 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Dems have to be better than that. That's how we end up with someone like Biden.

I don't disagree but at the same time, we can't afford to allow idiocy like the maga movement. 

9 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Thanks for proving my point. This attitude is why we have a conservative SCOTUS and will for decades. 

• tgo changed the title to Roe v Wade Overturned