Gruden Stepping Down as Raiders Coach

AJClown

2 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

That's literally what I have been saying all along. Again, I don't know if you are just trying to troll or you actually just have trouble comprehending what people are saying.

Based on your posts here, I just assume you play dumb and troll people

I think he gets like 2 sentences into a post, decides he doesn't need to read any further, and proceeds to shit on you for the point he thought you were about to make. It's the only explanation I have. 

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

Well racists, sexists, and homophobes often get caught saying lots of racist, sexist, and homophobic shit. The rest of us do not because we just don’t have any reason to say racist, sexist, or homopho

Dumbass put it all in email. 

Posted Images

On 10/12/2021 at 3:44 PM, MikeKeith2020 said:

@charleytolar knows a guy 

image.jpeg.3c0c2583010c2a4809d6a1d8d0416d4c.jpeg

I really don't get your responses here. I only "criticized" your initial and later ridiculing of the OP when it turned out to be be a far more correct prediction than yours... speaking of The Swam. 

I said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about your defending Gruden... yet you bring it up as a defense.

Please don't speak for others unless you are accurate.

15 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

when it turned out to be be a far more correct prediction than yours

Oh please. That's like someone saying "he's going to make this" as the kicking team lines up, that kicking team then gets knocked 5 yards back after a penalty and then the kicker eventually misses but the situation has changed completely from when the statement was made.

Sure, the prediction was wrong but the comment was not at all related to what actually happened.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

8 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Oh please. That's like someone saying "he's going to make this" as the kicking team lines up, that kicking team then gets knocked 5 yards back after a penalty and then the kicker eventually misses but the situation has changed completely from when the statement was made.

Sure, the prediction was wrong but the comment was not at all related to what actually happened.

Uhhh you want to try again? Either way you look at it, Gruden lost respect of the locker room prior to the email leak. Try again.

10 minutes ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Uhhh you want to try again? Either way you look at it, Gruden lost respect of the locker room prior to the email leak. Try again.

You really think Gruden was stepping down with just his comments on the NFLPA exec if nothing else was leaked? Oh yeah, they lost that week so obviously Mark Davis was going to fire him ?

Edited by wiscotitansfan

19 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Whose comment, MikeKeith's? Of course because what "actually happened" was days after the OP and MK's initial response. When he wrote that response, he had no idea exactly what else was going to develop. No one did, but the OPs forboding sense was on target compared to MK's absolute refutation of a bad outcome for Gruden.

14 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

Whose comment, MikeKeith's? Of course because what "actually happened" was days after the OP and MK's initial response. When he wrote that response, he had no idea exactly what else was going to develop. No one did, but the OPs forboding sense was on target compared to MK's absolute refutation of a bad outcome for Gruden.

OPs statement was that the Raiders would fire Gruden later that day. Clearly he had no clue what was going on either.

His statement was obviously not at all related to the leaks that eventually came out.

If I prophesize that Urban Meyer was going to get fired today, people call me out for being wrong and then Urban Meyer eventually gets fired down the line. I was not remotely correct and more "on target" than people who criticized me.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

24 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

You really think Gruden was stepping down with just his comments on the NFLPA exec if nothing else was leaked? Oh yeah, they lost that week so obviously Mark Davis was going to fire him ?

Irrelevant.

He was not going to last long with that racist comment over his head lingering.  Eventually he would've got the boot, when 90% of his players were/are black. Just because Tony Dungy came out and said something so stupid regards to "moving on" doesnt mean that the players felt the same way.

19 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

OPs statement was that the Raiders would fire Gruden later that day. Clearly he had no clue what was going on either.

His statement was obviously not at all related to the leaks that eventually came out.

If I prophesize that Urban Meyer was going to get fired today, people call me out for being wrong and then Urban Meyer eventually gets fired down the line. I was not remotely correct and more "on target" than people who criticized me.

You're wasting time with posters here. Their just so stuck in their own ways.

31 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

There's a huge difference between 2 days and "down the line".  It's obvious that he didn't hit the nail on the head but he was on the right track. 

Your illustration stinks because Urban Meyer has shit the bed several times since being hired but this Gruden thing came out of the blue. Your "prediction" is easy to make; cinna's not so much.

30 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

Well thanks.

But let me know when you can explain why the black people are poor.

I don't understand what you are getting at. I believe that there are many societal reasons; ranging from generational equity, employers bias, bias from law enforcement, education in poverty stricken areas and I am sure many more. Not sure if you are misunderstanding what I am getting at, I just am not educated enough on the matter to have a conversation of those reasons.

Enlighten me why certain races have a much more difficult time overcoming poverty, I would like to be more educated on the matter. Nothing I have said remotely relates to anything negative about any race because as a white male who grew up fed by a silver spoon, I can't relate.

Edited by wiscotitansfan