AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Just wanna reach out and say hello! Hope everyone has stayed safe and your family is healthy and well. With that said....

Monday night, will be a beatdown. Yes, Henry is a beast from another planet. We're gonna hang a 50 points on your D. Who do double, Beasley, Sanders, Diggs or Knox.....One of your posters got it right, Buff will represent the AFC in the superbowl 

Lmfaoooooooo

Couldnt have as much pride over actions a bunch of guys that you’ll never know and acting as though your part of it. All while coming to an opponents team forum lmfao.

Fucking cringe.

8 hours ago, tgo said:

He's very good at pass protection while being top 3 and maybe the best at downfield second level run blocking. He's incredilbly athletic for his position and what he does can't be easily learned or replaced; I get how off putting his personality is to some.

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

Just wanna reach out and say hello! Hope everyone has stayed safe and your family is healthy and well. With that said....

Monday night, will be a beatdown. Yes, Henry is a beast from another planet. We're gonna hang a 50 points on your D. Who do double, Beasley, Sanders, Diggs or Knox.....One of your posters got it right, Buff will represent the AFC in the superbowl 

Look Pissant.  Don't confuse real football talk with your trolling.  You stand a better chance than not of getting your buttfo's(?) spanked MNF in Nashville.

7 hours ago, logicals said:

Just got done watching the Titans-Jags game.

WOW!

I may have to re-think the Bills winning by only 10. They may win by 20+.

The Titans, after being gifted a controversial TD on the 1st quarter fumble return, we’re about ONE Trevor Lawrence INCH away from being up only 31-26 with 9 minutes to play.

Goodness gracious, this is the Jaguars! The worst team in football! The Bills would crush this team by 40 (and probably will when they play them later this year).

Now I understand how you lost to the Jets. That’ll be next on my re-watch list.

I would offer a board bet but you wouldn’t abide by it. 

9 hours ago, logicals said:

The Titans, after being gifted a controversial TD on the 1st quarter fumble return, we’re about ONE Trevor Lawrence INCH away from being up only 31-26 with 9 minutes to play.

I don't see the "controversy" in this play. The Jag TE caught the ball, tucked it away, turned his head, saw Molden in his face so his first "football move" was to try to slide sideways rather than to turn upfield. It was too late...

11 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

I don't see the "controversy" in this play. The Jag TE caught the ball, tucked it away, turned his head, saw Molden in his face so his first "football move" was to try to slide sideways rather than to turn upfield. It was too late...

It was a clear no catch situation. He never made a football move after securing the ball. 

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

It obviously wasn't a "clear no-catch situation" because if it was it would have been overturned.

I thought it was probably not a catch but the league didn't think it was indisputable.

It was a bad call and a worse review. The Titans caught a huge break with that play.

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

It was a bad call and a worse review. The Titans caught a huge break with that play.

Not disagreeing.  They got lucky.  Football probably more than any other major sport has outcomes that are heavily dependent on luck.  

Edited by scine09

• Jonboy unpinned this topic