2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

You need to do better than that. Do you have a legit source? Seems like that would be a deal breaker.

She said she believed the women who felt uncomfortable by his touching. She said nothing along the lines of believing Reid, who is the only one who claimed assault. 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

She said she believed the women who felt uncomfortable by his touching. She said nothing along the lines of believing Reid, who is the only one who claimed assault. 

She said she believed the woman that said he touched them without consent then when asked if he should drop out said “I wouldn’t tell him what to do it’s his choice” basically saying yeah. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You wouldn’t classify unwanted touching as assault? 

24 minutes ago, 52O said:

She said she believed the woman that said he touched them without consent then when asked if he should drop out said “I wouldn’t tell him what to do it’s his choice” basically saying yeah. 

The women before Reid said it was inappropriate touching, such as a kiss to the forehead or hands on the shoulders lol. Stop. 

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium.HIGHLIGHT-shocker-american-jewish-vote-clinched-biden-s-victory-and-trump-s-ouster-1.9300102

Without their critical support, Biden would have lost Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona and Trump would be looking forward to four more years

= - = - ==

I guess saying you are all for Israel, while yelling "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" and sending your evannie jihadist to shoot up the Temple in Pittsburgh spoke more loudly what he was about.

What is happening is, in many respects, uncharted territory. Michigan election law states clearly what happens if a county canvassing board fails to certify the results of an election: The state canvassing board takes over. But it doesn’t say what happens if the state canvassing board deadlocks, too.

“That’s where the wheels come off,” Professor Levinson said. “It’s not terrifically surprising to me that they don’t say, ‘And if everything collapses,’ because they’re operating under the assumption that people will work in good faith.”

In other words: The system wasn’t designed for this.

A lesson of the Trump era has been that much of American democracy is built not on laws but on norms, which persist by common consent. The episode in Michigan is an example of what can happen when the consent stops being common.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/18/us/politics/michigan-election-results.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

1 hour ago, luvyablue256 said:

Of course. However, 

The MI state board is legally bound to certify once the counties report up. Regardless the state GOP has already said they wont go against the people. Whats lost in all of this is how great of an election it was was down ballot for Republicans. They crave power and relevance above all else. Overturning the election is the thermonuclear option and they know it. Its one reason why the national leadership is being short sighted in coddling Trump. They are harming the Republican brand at a time they made inroads with minority voters across the country. 

Edited by oldschool