NFL Schedule Release

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Using the Vegas over/under totals to predict the 2020 strength of schedule, the Titans would have the 2nd easiest schedule this season.   https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-strength

No way Oakland wins even one NFL game this year.  I guarantee that.  

Would take the under on the Patriots.    

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

No, but it adds a small layer to the game. 

Not nearly enough for the NFL to want to schedule it as a prime time game.  If they do schedule it it'll be because the Packers have a high profile and they want to give the Titans some exposure for a good season.  They're not going to give the Titans a marquee game (SNF) against anyone but a big opponent (Baltimore or more likely Pitt and GB) because of their small following.

Just now, bizzyeddie said:

bills vs titans in prime time?

gotta give some prime time games to playoff teams so knock out 2 shitty birds with one stone.

I can't see it.  They're probably among the 5 smallest markets in the league.  This isn't a Jax/Ten scenario where they're trying to knock out the two of them so they give them a Thursday night throwaway because each team needs a national game.

One potential for them is one of those late in the year Saturday games where they pick the games in the middle of the season.  That way if they're both good they get the game and if not then they find other games.

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

@IsntLifeFunny 

My bad for mentioning such a stupid, petty, meaningless dynamic - I'm completely ashamed now. I sincerely apologize, @scine09

This NFL scheduling stuff is serious fucking business, and there's no room for any petty, auxillary comments in this critical conversation. 

?

Very funny.

3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I assume the Pats will see their prime time games bottom out with Brady gone

I think they'll see the max or close to it.  They may do it in a way that they can get out if they're bad, such as a couple of later SNF games that they can flex out of.

But I think at least early there will be intrigue.  Plus the schedule is loaded.  They have aside from their divisional opponents Baltimore, Houston, KC, LA Rams, SF and Seattle.

5 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

In terms the number of prime time games I think the Titans will get 2, one will be against the Ravens and the second one will either be the nearly annual TNF game against the Jags or a MNF game against the Colts.

I'd rather eat a bowl of rona covered aids than to have to watch yet another TNF game between the Titans and Jags. Fuck. That. SHIT!

3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Wrong thread perhaps?

LOL

I was trying to copy something football related and the link didn't copy somehow. 

My bad. 

Edit: fixed link. 

Edited by tgo

7 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

They will get more than 2 primetime games after being in the AFC Champ game imo. I think they get 4. Ravens will def be one. Then I could see GB, Buffalo,  and obviously the jags because that’s tradition.

No way will they get 4 primetime games, even after losing the AFC championship game to KC.

It's far more likely the Titans get just two rather than having 4, almost no one outside Tennessee follows them.

Plus no one wants to watch a team that will be running the ball 30 or more times a game, it's boring.

Dallas will get their 4 primetime games, plus the late afternoon game on Thanksgiving, just because.