The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

tgo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take this for what it’s worth, when i broke the Lewan suspension hours and hours before any media members did - the same guy who slipped that to me just texted me and said that Clowney has already agr

Jurrell Casey died for this.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The premise was if the Titans flopped last year and entered 2020 without a QB and a losing record he'd be under pressure heading into 2020, and you know this

Right.  I should have known that when you said in April 2019 that Robinson had a lot to prove in the upcoming season, that you were referring to the 2020 season....

48 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Russini just now on Golic and Wingo said Clowney has rejected multiple offers from the Titans.

of course this is the case. There’s a reason why all these GM’s are saying that the medical will dictate the offer and there’s a reason why Clowney keeps on wanting to push out his decision until he can visit teams and get said medical.

As long as there’s a handful of teams with interest and ample cap space, we will be waiting for a decision two months from now.......

9 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

of course this is the case. There’s a reason why all these GM’s are saying that the medical will dictate the offer and there’s a reason why Clowney keeps on wanting to push out his decision until he can visit teams and get said medical.

As long as there’s a handful of teams with interest and ample cap space, we will be waiting for a decision two months from now.......

You’re all over the place with this one. 

It’s been obvious for a while that the inability to visit teams and get a clear medical check is a huge issue in this case. That’s why I thought it was hilarious when a bunch of you people were talking about how he was going to sign on Monday afternoon with the Titans.  

Clowney’s not gonna get anywhere close to the money he wants without getting a clear medical.   Robinson essentially said this himself the other day.  

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Russini just now on Golic and Wingo said Clowney has rejected multiple offers from the Titans.

The Titans clearly way him I This is the case 

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Yikes. 

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Right or wrong, he's banking on making visits and having a clean medical to get better offers.  I do think it's still either Seattle or the Titans that end up with him.  It just might be July or August.....

1 hour ago, Maker84 said:

lol and people bashed me for saying Clowney isn’t coming here. Hope the franchise enjoyed their once a decade AFC title game appearance because it will be awhile before that happens again 

just like you banging another girl thats not ur sister

• TitansGuru changed the title to The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney
  • Jonboy locked this topic