The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

tgo

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

She's just guessing though.

“The closer we’ve been getting to the draft, the more I’m feeling like Seattle’s just not into it as much,” Russini said. “John Robinson down in Nashville, he spoke about (potentially signing Clowney) yesterday, actually, and just said ‘we’re going to wait for this draft to go through, see how it shakes out, see what we can get and maybe we’ll pick him up (after the draft).’ The Tennessee Titans are still interested, (and) I think if you were to ask me where I predict he winds up it’d probably be Tennessee.”

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/838935/espns-dianna-russini-on-clowney-seahawks-just-not-into-it-as-much/

Yes - she definitely is making an educated guess albeit she did report that the Titans were in on him weeks ago.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take this for what it’s worth, when i broke the Lewan suspension hours and hours before any media members did - the same guy who slipped that to me just texted me and said that Clowney has already agr

Jurrell Casey died for this.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, rns90 said:

She's just guessing though.

“The closer we’ve been getting to the draft, the more I’m feeling like Seattle’s just not into it as much,” Russini said. “John Robinson down in Nashville, he spoke about (potentially signing Clowney) yesterday, actually, and just said ‘we’re going to wait for this draft to go through, see how it shakes out, see what we can get and maybe we’ll pick him up (after the draft).’ The Tennessee Titans are still interested, (and) I think if you were to ask me where I predict he winds up it’d probably be Tennessee.”

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/838935/espns-dianna-russini-on-clowney-seahawks-just-not-into-it-as-much/

She's been one of the few reporters in the know on this lately, so coupled with the reports of Seattle being basically out per multiple reporters, I would think she's as plugged in as anyone. (ha ha)

He ain't gonna sign with the Jets or Browns or Giants. 

You guys keep pushing and I'm just gonna change it to "Titans will eventually sign Clowney"! :D 

Edited by tgo

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

Pffft. 

Changed to "Russini Expects him to Sign with Titans" - that make you happy?

Yes

If it was Schefter or Glazer reporting this it'd be different

Edited by socaltitan

Or try this one “Russini guessing Clowney eventually signs somewhere probably the Titans cause Robinson mentioned his name To me yesterday that the door isn’t closed”

is that too many characters for a title subject? Lol

Just now, BudAdams said:

The more delusional aspect of this is thinking that Benson Mayowa and Bruce Irvin will solve it.  There's no way Seattle is close to done fixing their pass rush, Clowney or no Clowney.

They'll draft an edge early, no doubt. 

1 minute ago, BudAdams said:

I actually think if they are out on Clowney that they will trade for Ngakoue and do something like bring Michael Bennett back on a one-year deal.

If the reports that the Jags are willing to eat some of Ngakoue's 2020 cap hit to get better draft compensation in return is accurate it would make him a more attractive option for the Seahawks.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

If the reports that the Jags are willing to eat some of Ngakoue's 2020 cap hit to get better draft compensation in return is accurate it would make him a more attractive option for the Seahawks.

It's exactly what they did with Clowney.  I will say this - they fucked up IMO as they should have just paid Frank Clark. 

• TitansGuru changed the title to The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney
  • Jonboy locked this topic