Trump makes surprise visit to Walter Reed Hospital

OILERMAN

On 11/17/2019 at 7:38 AM, OILERMAN said:

Lots of speculation/rumors about potential chest pain etc......

Also tons of speculation about Trump setting up a possible medical reason to resign over fear of investigations and losing re-election. 

Nicky Haley coming out full Trumper the other day is also fueling those rumors. 

Despite and the rumors Trump is a fat fuck and 70+ under a huge amount of stress with a terrible diet. Heart problems could be totally reasonable. 

He'll never leave voluntarily.  He knows that the minute he's out of office he is fair game from a legal perspective.  Plus if he leaves voluntarily he admits defeat.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gotta love a NYT reporter sitting on information like this for a book deal instead of breaking the story. This is why there's no such thing as a "liberal" media. You can't get a reporter to properly q

They initially thought he was having a stroke.......but after examining him and running a bunch of tests,  they realized that's just how he is.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, scine09 said:

He'll never leave voluntarily.  He knows that the minute he's out of office he is fair game from a legal perspective.  Plus if he leaves voluntarily he admits defeat.

He's literally going to be in litigation for the rest of his life, which will be miserable for him.  He's already moved once from NYC to FL to avoid prosecution.  I wouldn't put it past him to leave the US for Russia or Turkey under the guise of pursuing a real estate venture. 

I actually think he's been contingency planning for this the last couple years, which explains all of his ridiculous foreign policy moves with Syria and Ukraine.  This stuff usually only happens in the 3rd world.....LOL?

Edited by VaTitan

3 minutes ago, VaTitan said:

He's literally going to be in litigation for the rest of his life, which will be miserable for him.  He's already moved once from NYC to FL to avoid prosecution.  I wouldn't put it past him to leave the US for Russia or Turkey under the guise of pursuing a real estate venture. 

I actually think he's been contingency planning for this the last couple years, which explains all of his ridiculous foreign policy moves with Syria and Ukraine.  This stuff usually only happens in the 3rd world.....LOL?

Good, see ya.

8 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Sure, I can buy that.  He eats so much unhealthy crap that he was bound to have a case of food poisioning.

They took it a step further calling it an act of war. They said it was a poison designed to be on an extended release. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

On 11/17/2019 at 6:38 AM, OILERMAN said:

Lots of speculation/rumors about potential chest pain etc......

Also tons of speculation about Trump setting up a possible medical reason to resign over fear of investigations and losing re-election. 

Despite and the rumors Trump is a fat fuck and 70+ under a huge amount of stress with a terrible diet. Heart problems could be totally reasonable. 

One can only hope.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:29 PM, VaTitan said:

I'm guessing if Trump was out of office, Putin wouldn't even take his ass. He'd be worthless to Vladdy at that point.

31 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

I'm guessing if Trump was out of office, Putin wouldn't even take his ass. He'd be worthless to Vladdy at that point.

Daddy Vladdy will keep him to continue to sew discord in the nation.  Political unrest = weaker US = better for Billionaire Oligarchs.