Well this isn’t good(Iran)

IsntLifeFunny

5 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

You snivel and bitch about "neocon warmongers" like Bolton influencing this admin, and now you're here bitching about Trump not taking the advice on a retaliatory strike that would have been well beyond a proportional response.

Hypocrite much?

I hope like hell Trump doesn't find a cure for cancer..

You silly-assed twats would toss it in the dumpster and call for impeachment again.

I said nothing of the sort.  I'm glad Trump stopped the strike.  

But thanks for being your usual dumbass self.  

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So much winning lol. Hes destroying 50 years of American Diplomacy and all your pea brain can say is but Obama/lock her up! You are exactly what's wrong with this country.

I still directly blame Trump for all of this if we go to war. He never should have gotten out of the agreement. 

Iran was not violating the conditions of the agreement. Trump simply withdrew us from the agreement for political reasons. 

Posted Images

I’m wondering if they are just trying to sell a story that Trump was thiiiis close to pulling the trigger so Iran had better get in line, or else. Also, if nothing else, the rest of the world is more likely to side with him if he appears to be showing some modicum of restraint.

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

I’m wondering if they are just trying to sell a story that Trump was thiiiis close to pulling the trigger so Iran had better get in line, or else. Also, if nothing else, the rest of the world is more likely to side with him if he appears to be showing some modicum of restraint.

I suspect Trump was never going to retaliate.  Just make it look like he was about to go all badass but the had a compassionate change of mind.  

He's a conman.  

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

This crossed my mind, especially after Putin called for him to use restraint.

40 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I’m wondering if they are just trying to sell a story that Trump was thiiiis close to pulling the trigger so Iran had better get in line, or else. 

As he called off the attack he said he wanted to talk to Iran, they said he wasn't worthy

6 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

BTW, can't you see the irony in your post? You refer to Obama as weak for not crossing an arbitrary red line but won't dare to say the same about the guy who just called off a strike after having troops in position because he got cold feet? You hypocrite.

Dumbest comparison EVER. Obama said BEFORE that a red line was using nerve gas. THEN Bashir used nerve gas and Obama did NOTHING.

Trump never drew a red line and told Iran if they shot down a drone BEFORE Iran shot down the drone, there would be hell to pay. 

Obama told them not to do it and they did and he did NOTHING.

I would be quite certain that they told Trump initially that 150 civilians would die and he okayed it. Then after contemplating it, he asked again and thought better of it. Unless you are a war monger, you should be glad that somebody's kid isn't going to Iran to die over a drone.

It's just sad that no matter what Trump does, the left twists it into a negative. 

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:50 AM, No1TitansFan said:

We were already involved in Vietnam before the Gulf of Tonkin, and that involved US naval vessels; anyone wanting to go to war over this involving  merchant ships that aren't even ours is insane.

You think that's insane? You do realize that the Lusitania was a British liner. That was good enough for us to get into a much worse war. 

11 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

You think that's insane? You do realize that the Lusitania was a British liner. That was good enough for us to get into a much worse war. 

More than 100 Americans died on it and we entered the war 2 years later so IDK what your point is.

2 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

More than 100 Americans died on it and we entered the war 2 years later so IDK what your point is.

He didn't say anything about lives lost. So try to read this about 3x very slowly until you get it. "wanting to go to war over this involving  merchant ships that aren't even ours" 

It may have taken 2 years before Wilson could no longer hold the country back but the Lusitania had America "wanting to go to war."

19 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

8 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

The Germans took out ads in multiple newspapers warning that the ship was considered a target since it was carrying war goods.