Gas prices could continue rising as Trump ends Iran oil import waivers

OILERMAN

4 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I should not be giving free advice to libtards but here is some. Can you wait until something is true before bitching about it? When gas prices are pushing $4 a gallon start your idiot thread. Not when they are $2.69 which is what I paid to fill up last. 

You completely miss the point. Nobody said gas prices are $4, it was merely pointed out that we can blame the President whenever gas prices rise, no matter the amount. Your boy set the precedent...and I just paid quite a bit more to fill up than I did two months ago. So I will bitch about the President and higher gas prices, because Trump claimed the President is to blame. 

If you wish to dispute any of this, start with telling us if he was full of shit then, or full of shit now. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody cares what you pay in klansville, AL. 

And he will probably continue to blame that same president...

This is just a little taste, I’m sure there are plenty more if you dig deep.   

Posted Images

Let's also remember that gas prices always climb as the summer vacation season arrives and people are traveling more, and falls after school is back in session.

Then as winter approaches diesel fuel prices rise as the demand for winter heating oil becomes greater.

These are seasonal fluctuations.  And they happen regardless of which party's president is in the WH.

4 hours ago, Rolltide said:

So fine blame him when gas prices are high. They are not high.

I guess that is the best libtards can do with Trump. Bash him hypothetically. 

They are higher, and rising. I call it like it is, your boy tweeted many times that indicate gas prices rising, or high, are the Presidents fault..so cry libtard this or that due to ultra sensitive Trump syndrome all you want, he is fair game when it comes to tweets. 

You say he gets too much criticism, fine, I do see that. But...he has a million tweets out there criticizing many people for different things, some ridiculous. So when he is hypocritical about something, quoting his tweets is 100% fair game. These are his own words...

10 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I should not be giving free advice to libtards but here is some. Can you wait until something is true before bitching about it? When gas prices are pushing $4 a gallon start your idiot thread. Not when they are $2.69 which is what I paid to fill up last. 

Free advice for you, count your blessings rather than calling people out, it's 4.29 at my local chevron. 4.49 for the premium I use.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/station/39283

6 minutes ago, BartoloMayo said:

Free advice for you, count your blessings rather than calling people out, it's 4.29 at my local chevron. 4.49 for the premium I use.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/station/39283

Don't waste your time on the bitter little shit.  He has an epic case of short man's complex.  He gets irritable when they forget to offer him a booster seat at Shoney's.

6 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Let's also remember that gas prices always climb as the summer vacation season arrives and people are traveling more, and falls after school is back in session.

Then as winter approaches diesel fuel prices rise as the demand for winter heating oil becomes greater.

These are seasonal fluctuations.  And they happen regardless of which party's president is in the WH.

Not to mention the Summer gas blend is more expensive, or so they have us believe anyways..

7 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

Not to mention the Summer gas blend is more expensive, or so they have us believe anyways..

Yeah they change the formulation between winter and summer to slow down the evaporation rate.  Prices always spike during that transition too, as some areas need summer gas early and northern areas are still on the winter blend and the refineries are switching over.

Good point, I almost forgot about that one.

• 3 weeks later...

uh oh,...

The State Department ordered Wednesday the departure of non-emergency US government employees from Iraq amid increasing tensions with Iran and warned US citizens not to travel to the country, citing a "high risk for violence and kidnapping."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/15/politics/state-department-iraq-travel/index.html

1 hour ago, begooode said:

uh oh,...

The State Department ordered Wednesday the departure of non-emergency US government employees from Iraq amid increasing tensions with Iran and warned US citizens not to travel to the country, citing a "high risk for violence and kidnapping."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/15/politics/state-department-iraq-travel/index.html

Trump is trying to get us into a new unnecessary war in the Middle East...