OILERMAN

Gas prices could continue rising as Trump ends Iran oil import waivers

OILERMAN   

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/gas-prices-trump-iran-oil

The White HouseOpens a New Window. on Monday announced it would end sanction exemptions for Iranian oil exports, which could cause another spike in U.S. gasoline prices as crude oilOpens a New Window. prices jumped on Monday to the highest level this year.

“If OPEC fails to increase output to offset the likely drop from an end to Iran waivers, expect oil prices to continue to rise for now, pulling more money from motorists’ pocketbooks.”

Gas prices in California recently hit a five-year high, while the national average – as of Monday morning – was $2.84 per gallon. That’s about 8 cents higher when compared with the same period last year, and more than 20 cents higher than last month.

Gas prices were among the top expenses Americans were concerned about in 2019, as previously reported by FOX Business, after drivers spent $388 billion at the pump last year.

Rolltide   

I should not be giving free advice to libtards but here is some. Can you wait until something is true before bitching about it? When gas prices are pushing $4 a gallon start your idiot thread. Not when they are $2.69 which is what I paid to fill up last. 

MadMax   
14 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

I should not be giving free advice to libtards but here is some. Can you wait until something is true before bitching about it? When gas prices are pushing $4 a gallon start your idiot thread. Not when they are $2.69 which is what I paid to fill up last. 

Thanks for the advice Peewee.  That's mighty white of you.

1 hour ago, Omar said:

Remember when Trump continued to call out Obama due to high gas prices? He said the President is to blame...

This is just a little taste, I’m sure there are plenty more if you dig deep. 

7 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

In those days we were paying well over $4.00/gallon here.  And it was intentional, per secretary Chu, as a way to reduce consumption.

We are nowhere near that now, so just stop.

You guys are handwringing over what might happen.  Again.

And knowing most of you, you're hoping for it like a bunch of dumbasses.

In terms of energy policy Trump has been more successful dealing with OPEC and the Saudis than any president in the last 20 years.

scine09   
3 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I think when he leaves the White House and gets convicted of the likely hundreds of crimes he's committed instead of going to jail he should be forced to read every contradictory statement he's made and write an apology to each person he's either said something false to or been critical of when he did the same thing only worse.

46 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

In those days we were paying well over $4.00/gallon here.  And it was intentional, per secretary Chu, as a way to reduce consumption.

We are nowhere near that now, so just stop.

You guys are handwringing over what might happen.  Again.

And knowing most of you, you're hoping for it like a bunch of dumbasses.

In terms of energy policy Trump has been more successful dealing with OPEC and the Saudis than any president in the last 20 years.

I agree It’s not that bad everywhere but it’s absolutely going up and you can’t deny that. It’s raised 50 cents since January near me and like I posted earlier in LA it’s over $5 a gallon already. It’s not crazy yet, it’s Just something to keep an eye on the next few months. I posted the tweets to back up what Omar said. Trump said Obama could fix the gas prices. Let’s see if he keeps them from getting that high nationwide when he is in charge. So far they are trending up. The current national average is the 3rd highest since sometime in the last quarter of 2014. The 3 highest averages since 2014 have all been during Trump’s presidency. 

45 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I think when he leaves the White House and gets convicted of the likely hundreds of crimes he's committed instead of going to jail he should be forced to read every contradictory statement he's made and write an apology to each person he's either said something false to or been critical of when he did the same thing only worse.

That  would be worse than the electric chair for him because there’s literally a tweet of his contradicting most of what he’s done as president. 

scine09   
3 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

That  would be worse than the electric chair for him because there’s is literally a tweet of his contradicting most of what he’s done as president. 

What would be better?  Trump in an orange jumpsuit behind bars or Trump reading his contradictions and writing apology letter after apology letter?  Tough call.