Potential Offensive Coordinators to Replace LaFleur

Jonboy

3 hours ago, tgo said:

Well, keeping things similar going into next year and hopefully thereafter is about way more than Marcus. Marcus is smart and can adapt at this stage of his career - it's the other guys that I worry about. The rest of the offense needs continuity as well. 

I think lot of Titans fans disagree with you there.  They say his problems stem from him having to adapt to new COs.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, @tgo...it's your time!  

Fucking hire Kubiak.   Here’s my new list:    1. Kubiak 2. Kubiak 3. Kubiak 4. Kubiak 5. Kubiak

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I think lot of Titans fans disagree with you there.  They say his problems stem from him having to adapt to new COs.

Well, I'm not saying it doesn't doesn't or hasn't inhibited his growth. I'm just saying he's more capable at adjusting than a lot of guys. 

Just now, Nash said:

Jerry Jones is talking about Sean Payton today and how he’s not committed to Garrett .. Could Carmichael be available soon? 

Carmichael could be available either way. 

But Kuharsky is saying that he believes based on what he knows about the timeline of the OC hire announcement that it isn't going to be a coach currently in the playoffs. 

7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Robinson said in some interview or another something along the lines of ‘learning a new offense is like learning a new language. Marcus is on his fifth language’. That’s what I meant. They’re trying to give him one last shot. They’ve seen the glimpses we all have. 

Lol when being minimally competent and not giving your young QB his 5th offense in 5 years is classified as "going all in on him."

3 hours ago, Number9 said:

When results are poor in a new system that automatically gets blamed on the QB. It could be the receivers not picking up fast enough. JRob implied as such in a recent interview. He said Marcus is smart and will pick up on any system but having continuity helps the other guys 

3 hours ago, tgo said:

Carmichael could be available either way. 

But Kuharsky is saying that he believes based on what he knows about the timeline of the OC hire announcement that it isn't going to be a coach currently in the playoffs. 

What exactly did PK say aside from Smith being on the short list? I don't subscribe to his site.

1 minute ago, Face said:

What exactly did PK say aside from Smith being on the short list? I don't subscribe to his site.

Well the only thing he's offered up so far between his site and radio is: 

Smith is the only internal candidate and is on the shortlist

The timing of the announcement, which Paul knows but can't share, in his mind rules out it being a current playoff coach. He says there's only about a 20% chance that it's a playoff coach. 

He's ruled out: Helfrich, Cooter, Brian Callahan, Groh. 

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

We all know it's going to be during the Conference Championship Games.

He probably knows something general like "before senior bowl week" or "this weekend" or whatever. 

If the Championship Games come and go without an announcement, I'll re-think things because at that point you have to add in the playoff coaches.