• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is he ruining the franchise?

Per Schefter.    Injury prone. 

Needs to obviously strengthen his core. 

If a scan was done, and the fracture was picked up, and the team didn't advise Wentz & allowed him to play in multiple games with the injury, that's a major deal. I'd be furious if I were him. 

@OILERMAN isn't this what David Givens sued the organization over?  They discovered something & didn't advise?

its what happens when you expose your body as a QB and run read option plays and run as much as he does. 

its why our QB gets injured and re-re injured as well. 

it also allows the refs to not call penalties that they would call on more stationary guys. 

Just now, titanruss said:

its what happens when you expose your body as a QB and run read option plays and run as much as he does. 

it also allows the refs to not call penalties that they would call on more stationary guys. 

So your saying he cant play from center lol.

17 hours ago, titanruss said:

He is like Watson in away because he try's to convert every pass play so puts himself in harms way a lot, it has resulted in some big plays but over a career isn't sustainable due to age and injury. He needs to be more accurate in the pocket, misses a lot of easy throws but the big plays make people forget about them.

Edited by Huston

29 minutes ago, japan said:

Is Orlovsky a good source again?

Sure.....if it's convenient or supports an agenda.    ;)

I really like Orlovsky's analysis and breakdowns;  he might be the best I've ever heard at explaining strategy and putting it into terms that fans can understand.    It seemed like we were seeing him everywhere a few months ago, but I haven't seen much from him since the season started.     

Has Orlovsky's media ascent slowed a bit in recent weeks?   Or am I just not paying attention?

12 hours ago, Face said:

If a scan was done, and the fracture was picked up, and the team didn't advise Wentz & allowed him to play in multiple games with the injury, that's a major deal. I'd be furious if I were him. 

@OILERMAN isn't this what David Givens sued the organization over?  They discovered something & didn't advise?

That suit was dismissed by a federal court judge, too. 

6 hours ago, nine said:

Sure.....if it's convenient or supports an agenda.    ;)

I really like Orlovsky's analysis and breakdowns;  he might be the best I've ever heard at explaining strategy and putting it into terms that fans can understand.    It seemed like we were seeing him everywhere a few months ago, but I haven't seen much from him since the season started.     

Has Orlovsky's media ascent slowed a bit in recent weeks?   Or am I just not paying attention?

He was on Bill Barnwell’s podcast a few days ago