Alex Smith battling infection in repaired leg

NashvilleNinja

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NFL Network will have an opening soon if David Carr keeps up his shitty takes.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Callidus said:

I lovethis forum but man are we a giant bag og dicks.

I wouldn’t have said it on this forum if I were still upset about it. Oman is so predictable when anyone mentions death, I knew that post was coming. Years and years of the same joke over and over and over and over. He’s as predictable as manningenvy. 

13 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I wouldn’t have said it on this forum if I were still upset about it. Oman is so predictable when anyone mentions death, I knew that post was coming. Years and years of the same joke over and over and over and over. He’s as predictable as manningenvy. 

Yea, I can't not do it now 

On 2/21/2020 at 9:03 AM, Thrill said:

Why the fuck would you want to play again after that? This is like Ryan Shazier wanting to play after getting paralyzed 

I don't get it at all with Smith. Smith had an interestingly odd career getting beat out of two jobs at QB.  It both jobs he set records, but wrong place wrong time.  He almost dies, then almost loses his leg and he wants to get back under center?  He two years out of the game he has lost two job playing, so even he has to think he might not be 100% of what wasn't enough.

Shazier to me is a guy with a big dream that will inspire him to return to better mobility than anyone before.  What team would give him a uniform?  

• 2 months later...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29532829/washington-qb-alex-smith-cleared-full-football-activity-broken-leg

Washington quarterback Alex Smith, who suffered a devastating tibia and fibula fracture in 2018, has received clearance from his surgical team to return to full football activity.

Smith, who spoke to ESPN while filming an update for his E:60 documentary, "Project 11," is going through COVID-19 testing and expects to report Monday to the team's facility, where he will undergo a team physical.

Once there, the team is expected to determine the next steps for Smith's eventual participation in training camp.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:31 PM, Number9 said:

Shazier to me is a guy with a big dream that will inspire him to return to better mobility than anyone before.  What team would give him a uniform?  

I'd love for a team to give him another shot.......just so I could hopefully see him paralyzed again. What kind of fucking idiot would try to come back after such a life-altering injury? ----An idiot that wears only one eyeblack, that's who.