Is Brady falling off the cliff like Manning/Dynasty over

OILERMAN

7 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Didn't gronk himself nix any possibility of him being traded? He was the one that said he was already contemplating retirement

The scout on the Cowherd show said the Lions were giving a #1 and Gronks threatened to retire. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Manning dropped to the ground to avoid hits almost his entire career. 

I didn't realize this but the Titans were the 3rd team to beat the Pats by double digits at home, they also struggled to beat the Bills in Buffalo. Early on when they got blown out by Jax and the Lion

someone listened to a podcast!

13 minutes ago, ctm said:

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/any-given-sunday/2018/any-given-sunday-titans-over-patriots

Look at the chart about how Brady performs when blitzed.

Faltering against the blitz is a sign of QB slippage. Once team stopped fearing Manning they blitzed like crazy

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

@Tim

Feel free to pick out all the crazy statements

Honestly I didn’t even know you were involved in the thread. Just thought it was ludicrously premature at the time. 

3 minutes ago, Tim said:

Honestly I didn’t even know you were involved in the thread. Just thought it was ludicrously premature at the time. 

Asking whether a 40+yr old QB might be going down hill as he is having one of his worst seasons is hardly premature 

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Asking whether a 40+yr old QB might be going down hill as he is having one of his worst seasons is hardly premature 

It’s Brady dude. He’ll play 4 four years and still be pretty good at 45. 

Yep.  He looked like a feeble old man today.  You could tell he didn't have hardly anything left.  I thought BB was going to throw the white towel in at any minute.  Fortunately for Brady the game ended before he keeled over and really embarrassed himself.