Kavanaugh

9 Nines

The more I think about this, I believe when it's all said and done, Dianne Feinstein should be censured and removed from the Senate, to be replaced by any other progressive Democrat.

Her actions directly resulted in someone being publicly accused of a felony in a case where the allegations would have been investigated privately. They would not have withstood investigation with missing key facts and no corroboration by declared witnesses. If law enforcement would not pursue the case then or now, it should not have been aired to the public. To this moment, no complaint has been made with the county where this supposedly occured.

The guy has been totally defamed and deserves some type of redress. It is totally impossible for him to be cleared of this to people's satisfaction.

Let me ask this: let's say the reports are true that someone else, likely the homeowner, admitted to the incident and testified that Kavanaugh was not there.

A. Will the Senators that have already publically convicted him of this publically apologize and support confirmation?  No way.

B. Will they demand that the feminist protestors leave this man and his family alone? I highly doubt it.

With regard to other two baseless allegations, I think they've fallen apart on their own.

This is really a disgusting witch hunt.

Edited by kgsTitan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh Jake please stop talking about stuff you don't understand it makes me cringe. I really can't bear to see someone embarrass themselves like this. 

When the Republican Party sends its people, they’re not sending the best.   They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to Washington.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ben4titans said:

Why haven't we heard from Ford's parents and do you think if her parents supported her account the media would have found them and put them in front of a camera? What about if they didn't? 

You're not allowed to ask that question due to victim-shaming, but if you want to know, go to realclearpolitics investigates.

Ford was not "hired" by the DNC. She came forth on her own before the nomination. Aside from that Kavanaugh has blatantly displayed every single quality that you would NOT want in a supreme court justice with a lifetime appointment. Combative, confrontational, irrational, attacking, refusing to answer questions, wildly emotional, answering questions with another question and distorting the truth. The FBI was scheduling interviews at 10:00 last night. The truth will come out. But Kavanaugh has already shown that he is far from being the type of person that we need to interpret the rule of law that governs us all.

Edited by freakingeek

4 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Ford was not "hired" by the DNC. She came forth on her own before the nomination. Aside from that Kavanaugh has blatantly displayed every single quality that you would NOT want in a supreme court justice with a lifetime appointment. Combative, confrontational, irrational, attacking, refusing to answer questions, wildly emotional, answering questions with another question and distorting the truth. The FBI was scheduling interviews at 10:00 last night. The truth will come out. But Kavanaugh has already shown that he is far from being the type of person that we need to interpret the rule of law that governs us all.

No, the truth won't come out. Cannot prove a negative definitively. You and others have already convicted him.

Yeah, publically accuse someone of touching a child, with no evidence, publically convict him, and then harangue him for being pissed about it.

Admit it. You just want him to eat shit and deal with it for your own political purposes. Simply awful.

3 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

No, the truth won't come out. Cannot prove a negative definitively. You and others have already convicted him.

Yeah, publically accuse someone of touching a child, with no evidence, publically convict him, and then harangue him for being pissed about it.

Admit it. You just want him to eat shit and deal with it for your own political purposes. Simply awful.

And you make excuses for someone before the investigation is even finished. You are doing exactly what you accuse me of. My post was about his character. Not his guilt or innocence. And the truth will come out. It's obvious you won't accept it regardless.

4 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

And you make excuses for someone before the investigation is even finished. You are doing exactly what you accuse me of. My post was about his character. Not his guilt or innocence. And the truth will come out. It's obvious you won't accept it regardless.

I presume innocence and so do most fair-minded people. 

I pity this poor guy, and I'm in awe of his restraint. I'd be ready to kick someone's ass over this.

Everything he's worked for his entire life, down the tubes.

4 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

I presume innocence and so do most fair-minded people. 

I pity this poor guy, and I'm in awe of his restraint. I'd be ready to kick someone's ass over this.

Everything he's worked for his entire life, down the tubes.

He isn't fit for the position regardless of  this incident. Get a grip.

3 minutes ago, WG53 said:

He isn't fit for the position regardless of  this incident. Get a grip.

Ridiculous. He's imminently qualified. You mean he's not qualified for Kennedy's seat in the middle. In that, you may be right, but this is how the system works, and that's what's at the root of it. 

What a laugh. Accuse of him of a serious crime with no evidence, and then say he gets too mad to be a Justice. Horrible.

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

So why didn't PJ and Judge both put Ford there then? Her own best friend admitted she has never seen Kavanaugh in person. 

This is not a fucking game. If no witnesses under pain of perjury can put Kavanaugh in the same house as Ford then there is nothing to believe. 

The date on the calendar match and the people match.  So clearly to say: the calendar showing he wasn't at any parties that would have been in question is false.

The calendar doesn't absolve him. It points to a possible match.  The FBI will interview the witnesses to see if it goes further than that.

42 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

Lol stupidity knows no bounds. 

All any sane minded individual wanted was for there to be a proper investigation into serious allegations from an accredited PhD and several other accusers. Anyone acting like that isn’t reasonable is a full blown retard. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

1 hour ago, kgsTitan said:

All many wanted was an investigation into a credible allegation. You’re the guy who threw biased and fake bullshit out there at every opportunity. Then Kavanaugh’s performance was attack and evade, blame Dems, and you think that’s rewardable. Sorry but you’re just wrong. Again. Deal with it and quit trying so hard.

You keep with the “justice!” thing. There is no justice in a job interview, sorry. Once again your Judge Judy view of this is off point.  Kavanaugh isn’t entitled to shit, and the SC should be beyond reproach. Period.

Edited by begooode

• 9 Nines changed the title to Kavanaugh