Injuries Starting to Mount and We Have No Idea The Severity

Jonboy

20 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

What is the incentive to not tell fans about injuries? Who does that help? All it does is annoy the fans. 

Hell, it’s not like there is any competitive advantage to hiding injuries during training camp. And teams aren’t allowed to hide injuries during the season where there would be some advantage. 

I think it helps players and coaches not be distracted during a time where they need extra focus. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nancy Drew in: The Mystery of Training Camp Island.

All before the first preseason game too.    Maybe people shouldn't have been so eager to see Watterson gone.

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Those guys have all at least played at a high level though in the NFL. Corey Davis has had like 3 great qtrs in the NFL.

You totally miss the point once again trying to be contrary.

Just now, Huston said:

You totally miss the point once again trying to be contrary.

And you use an over the top example to try to prove a point.... Just because other great players are injured doesn't mean that it's fine for CD to constantly be injured.

He'll probably be fine but your example was absolutely retarded, him being a receiver has very little to do with why he is injured. Every position and every talent level at each of those positions have many injuries. 

CD has been far more injured than any of those with far less the resume. Again, your post was retarded.

From Reddit...

trick96

6 points · 5 hours ago

I have sources that told me Evans stepped on a lego and is likely done for the year.

level 4

Theonejmaster7

3 points · 5 hours ago

Damn, another Lego ends another career way too soon.

F bois

15 hours ago, titanruss said:

New medical staff and new strength and conditioning staff. 

... also half the team has been on a vegan diet since mid-season last year. Takes about 3-4 months for your body to fully adjust to that. Many people believe it will lead to injuries in the long term for athletes... but who knows, we’d have to determine the diets of those injured to see if there’s even a correlation on this tiny sample size. 

I don't think the ones on the vegan diet are getting injured as much. Vegan diet allows the body to recover much faster and increases nutrient absorb in the gut. Look up Vegan Gains on YouTube. 

Just now, SleepingTitan said:

Go see how big that fool is. The STRONGEST man in the world is vegan bud. There is a shiton of science about this. 

I have no problem with the vegan diet; actually BUD I do know the scene behind it. 

YouTube as your "source" is like saying "I saw it on the internet it has to be true".  

Not the most reliable source...BUD!   

4 hours ago, Titan8425 said:

I have no problem with the vegan diet; actually BUD I do know the scene behind it. 

YouTube as your "source" is like saying "I saw it on the internet it has to be true".  

Not the most reliable source...BUD!   

No shit Shirley. I have found that it's easier to digest info on YT then back up with reading if the content was convincing. Why so serious? 

1 hour ago, 8MM said:

I don't know much about the vegan diet and how strong it makes you but I can tell you that a horse is vegan  and it is strong.  So is a elephant. 

When you spend 12-16 hours a day eating im sure you are going to be big one way or another.