Deutsche Bank Received Subpoena for Trump Finances

reo

Just now, Starkiller said:

Oh? You’ve seen all the evidence they have on Trump then?

And there is evidence that Moore lied about never knowing the women who have made claims about him. We also know that the women have no political ax to grind because many (all?) of them voted for Trump. 

Starr also had evidence against the Clintons on whitewater.  So whats your point?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I may go unlike it just so I can like it again.  

It's not that Mueller's team is biased, it's that they've got a shit ton of evidence they are about to crush Trump with.   The FBI is so biased against Trump that Comey basically screwed Hil

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Starr also had evidence against the Clintons on whitewater.  So whats your point?

Not sufficient evidence. 

My point is that the Trump investigation is ongoing. The evidence is still being collected and not yet public. But if they have it, we will find out sooner or later. 

9 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Not sufficient evidence. 

My point is that the Trump investigation is ongoing. The evidence is still being collected and not yet public. But if they have it, we will find out sooner or later. 

It's only been 18 months --- these clowns believe there is something actually there, talk about a conspiracy theory... 

4 minutes ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

Coming next is - Flynn handed over something that's going to play a key role proving Trump or at a minimum Kushner committed a crime.

This is why the Republicans have went crazy trying to discredit Mueller 

8 minutes ago, thor said:

Mueller needs to be fired... Enough of this bullshit party line, gestapo tactics, absolute bias, and no evidence... Fuck him and the dems fairy tale bs...

if there's no evidence and there's nothing to it and he won't find anything then why fire him? Why not just let it run it's course?

18 hours ago, thor said:

It's only been 18 months --- these clowns believe there is something actually there, talk about a conspiracy theory... 

Mueller was appointed in May of 2017.  It's been less than 7 months.