• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump's Cabinet be like:   

One insider/elite after another being brought into the inner government circle by Trump.  Goldman Sach execs, wife of the Senate majority leader.  Good news for the Trumpettes is it will be a while be

The best part is Petraeus has to do that because he got caught giving classified information to a book writer he was having an extramarital affair with while also happening to be the director of the g

14 minutes ago, patsplat said:

The real estate style of management is to pit vendors against each other.  Seems like what Donald is doing here.  Looks like a mess.

Two very different men.  I like Priebus, hate Bannon.  Curious to see how the rest shakes out.

Edited by Justafan

13 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Bannon is in place and will make America Hater's heads explode.

There are plenty of people who believe that Bannon took the good parts of what Andrew Brietbart built with his answer to leftist bias and turned it into his own personal bully pulpit and megaphone for Trump's campaign. I noticed it months ago, re: the Trump thing with the articles they would post.

Ask yourself why staunch conservative Ben Shapiro, no one you could categorize as a faux-conservative or part of the establishment, would distance himself from the Brietbart website?

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

There are plenty of people who believe that Bannon took the good parts of what Andrew Brietbart built with his answer to leftist bias and turned it into his own personal bully pulpit and megaphone for Trump's campaign. I noticed it months ago, re: the Trump thing with the articles they would post.

Ask yourself why staunch conservative Ben Shapiro, no one you could categorize as a faux-conservative or part of the establishment, would distance himself from the Brietbart website?

I have no issues with Reince but Bannon is a white supremacist with a hardcore extreme right agenda.  Not happy with that appointment.