Number9

Okay.  The facts have to come in, but it seems like the man had a gun and was fighting the police.  If he had a gun in his hand, then he is wrong.  But during the video, I didn't notice a gun.  Then when he is on the ground, one of them says he has a gun.  He's fighting the police and is possibly reaching for a weapon.  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure Soxcat and littleearl are jacking off to this video right now.

It's a huge problem in this internet age we live in. Everyone wants to force people to the extremes. You can't speak out in favor of cops without fear of being called a racist. You can't speak out in

At what point should we be able to shoot police and kill them and claim self defense? Considering these goddamn cowards get to claim it every single fucking time it needs to happen.  

Posted Images

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/07/minn-cop-fatally-shoots-man-during-traffic-stop-aftermath-broadcast-on-facebook/

Watch the video from the lady on FB

She films while her BF is dying/dead

Minn. cop fatally shoots black man during traffic stop, aftermath broadcast on Facebook

46 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/07/minn-cop-fatally-shoots-man-during-traffic-stop-aftermath-broadcast-on-facebook/

Watch the video from the lady on FB

She films while her BF is dying/dead

Minn. cop fatally shoots black man during traffic stop, aftermath broadcast on Facebook

Something really has to be done about cops killing like this. A lot of cops join the force just hoping to legally kill someone. 

I think the first guy rolling around supposedly reaching for a gun basically got himself killed for being stupid.

He supposedly had a gun illegally and resisted arrest. I believe those cops will get out of it, and possibly should.

The cop that shot the poor bastard in the passenger seat is fucked. The FB live video was damning

I think it comes down to this, white people are afraid of black men. Sure there are racist cops who shoot cops but I also think when a white cop approaches a black man they are way more afraid of a black man than a white man. A white cop is going to shoot vs a black man way sooner and for way less even if he's not racist

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I think it comes down to this, white people are afraid of black men. Sure there are racist cops who shoot cops but I also think when a white cop approaches a black man they are way more afraid of a black man than a white man. A white cop is going to shoot vs a black man way sooner and for way less even if he's not racist

That's the definition of institutional racism

1 minute ago, patsplat said:

That's the definition of institutional racism

I think it's more prejudice than racism. It's very possible some white cop can't help being intimidated by a black male based on many factors 

White police in black communities are mercenaries.  Same as mercenaries sent to the middle east.  They have zero connection to the people and are there for one thing.  Money.