Number9

I don't give a fuck if their job is tough.  That is a total cop out. Pun intended.

Cops need to be held to a much higher standard than they are.

Using deadly force on a man that has both his arms pinned down is murder. I have seen at least 2 different angles showing them pin down both his arms. There is no way he could get the gun.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure Soxcat and littleearl are jacking off to this video right now.

It's a huge problem in this internet age we live in. Everyone wants to force people to the extremes. You can't speak out in favor of cops without fear of being called a racist. You can't speak out in

At what point should we be able to shoot police and kill them and claim self defense? Considering these goddamn cowards get to claim it every single fucking time it needs to happen.  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, WG53 said:

I don't give a fuck if their job is tough.  That is a total cop out. Pun intended.

Cops need to be held to a much higher standard than they are.

Using deadly force on a man that has both his arms pinned down is murder. I have seen at least 2 different angles showing them pin down both his arms. There is no way he could get the gun.

You might be 100% correct, I haven't seen enough to make a solid judgement

57 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

There are almost 1 million law enforcement people in the USA.  So everyone needs to ponder those numbers.  Stop having an infantile, liberal view of the world.  Obviously of those 1 million or so there are some racists (black and white) and some dumb-ass people (black and white).  So what happens is there is an incident and now ALL white cops are racists out to kill black people.  On top of that, like in Ferguson, the investigation proves there was justification for the cop.  Also, whites do get killed by cops as well but we never see those cases.  Also, an average of 136 police are killed in duty each year.  Far more than the hyper media cases we see of the blacks getting gunned down and many of those are blacks killing a white officer.  But, we never see it or is it exposed.  

Then there’s this… There were 431 black killers of “whites” in 2014, compared to 193 “white” killers of blacks while blacks make up only 13% of the national population. There were approximately 6,000 black on black murders last year. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/04/shock-report-more-law-enforcement-officers-killed-each-year-than-young-black-men-by-white-cops/

Now, we had what appears to be 4 snipers gunning down totally innocent white cops.  Why?  Because they are white.  Idiots look at this and in some twisted way see some kind of moral equivalent.  As if there is justification for it.  Imagine if 4 WHITE snipers gunned down a bunch of blacks because they were black.  And certainly there are enough blacks killing white scenarios to "justify" the action.....

But why not go the whole 9 yards.  A bunch of us whites should get together and trash downtown Nashville.  Have a justified riot.  It makes sense don't it?  No it sounds insane and now we will have MORE violence and brutality on both sides.  Oh, and our leader, our president.......  a royal POS.  Nothing new.

You make some good points.  The only problem is the police are still over reaching their authority in a lot of cases.  The problem is people are reacting to the actions of those who are supposed to protect and serve.  All those murders are covered you mentioned above.  The reason unjustified shooting by police is covered nationally is because it's wrong.

Just like it is wrong to call any of God's children a POS.  

2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

So you believe Obama is a legit child of God born again Christian?

Read your Bible.  There is a devil (Jesus talked about him, was tempted by him and said he comes to steal, kill and destroy).  Jesus also said to the Pharisees, the political and religious leaders of the day in Israel, "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies" (john 8:44).

It always amazes me that those who call themselves Christian have little knowledge of the Bible.  And by the way calling Obama a POS is not worse than calling him a child of the devil.  The enemy is not who you think.  And no, not everyone is one of God's children.  

Again, use you head, there are almost 1 million cops.  So a few are bad, racist, stupid or whatever.  All this tripe is a scheme to destroy relationships and seperate people.  Not bring them together.  Every damn black with any moral fortitude would be condemning these shootings and urging other blacks to stand for the police as a whole.  MLK would be puking his guts out right now at the stupidity.  And yes, I believe he would think Obama was a POS. 

I believe every person on the planet is a child of God.  That is why I talk to you the way I do.  I love you and I know you are capable of doing a lot of good.  I know inside you are a being of light and love.  You are a kind person.  I believe this is because God made you like that.  I believe he made each of us the same and our job is to be the best we can be.  Not one of us is a piece of shit.  No one.  I defile God when I call his creation shit.  If I don't love you, then I don't love me.

You can use biblical phrases to justify what you want, just as the terroists us the Koran do to justify raping and killing.  Jesus did not go around trying to save pieces of shit.  Please give him more credit than that.

Who's suggesting that these incidents are so black and white? Either hate all cops or accept them all? What posts are you assuming this from in this thread? It's a false dichotomy to assume that because some of us can accept there is a problem with racism in the police force that we must hate all police. Of course there are police officers that aren't racists and do their jobs just as there are police officers that hide their racism behind their badge.

It's still an issue that needs to be dealt with.

I'm liberal and I don't think the police officers in Dallas deserved to be gunned down over what other officers have done.

The assumed reason for the Dallas shootings is because of the Castile & Sterling incidents. I don't in anyway condone the behavior of the Dallas shooters, but it's quite evident why some deranged citizens might feel like this is the only way to make a point that something needs to change in regard to how some police officers deal with black citizens.

In the end, the Dallas shooters really only caused more damage to the Black Lives Matter movement and only further justified the hate and racism some have in this country for people of a different skin color.

Edited by Stranger

12 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

That was my point.  Think how idiotic, evil and misguided it is for someone to gun down cops in Dallas because of what some cop on the other side of the country did. Even if something happened on the same police force doesn't mean it represents all on that force.  But that is the level of moronic thinking we have with liberals and someone needs to speak out.  

Good for you.  So the cock(s) that gunned down innocent cops because they are white is a "child of God" as well in your eyes.  I agree, all are sinners but all are redeemable.  But we can't excuse this kind of evil nor shall we ignore the source of it.  And by the way it is the same source behind ISIS.  

First, who in this forum is making a hero of the Dallas shooter?

We are all children of God.  If you believe God created the heavens and the earth, then God created bug, frogs, people,.................

We're all God's creation.  That's why I talk to you because I know what's inside and can communicate one loving heart to another.  Just because you say something that could be hurtful, I can forgive you because I know what's inside you.  Peace.

29 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Soxcat, I think you should really reflect and consider who the Pharisees are in this day and age.

I've tried talking this through with him privately before...to no avail.