Is Tiger Wods finished?

OILERMAN

His downfall was apologizing for waxing a ton of females. He should have told everyone to fuck off. People apologize way too much.

You would be wrong.  Tiger made a lot of money in endorsements by promoting a clean image.   The public deserved all the apologies he gave, and then some.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 years ago you'd have been crazy to think Tiger wouldn't break the record

He’s baaaaaack

His downfall was apologizing for waxing a ton of females. He should have told everyone to fuck off. People apologize way too much. 

Posted Images

Oh I def think he's also pressing

Severe loss of confidence induced by physical breakdown.  I doubt he ever recovers and wins another tournament of any kind.

His physical breakdown is the real culprit, but having your wife beat your ass with your own golf clubs took a toll also. Media was all over it. I still think he could surge and win another championship tournament like Nicklaus or Hale Irwin late in his career, but he is just average from here on.

You would be wrong.  Tiger made a lot of money in endorsements by promoting a clean image.   The public deserved all the apologies he gave, and then some.

lol he was aalready absolutely loaded when this happened. He's lost most of his promotions even with the apologies. Of all the possible responses this one makes the least sense. 

Oh, and why in the hell did the public deserve aanything? He's a grown man and owes nothing to anyone save his family, who he already screwed over. They deserved an apology, not you. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

#1 Who has the time to watch fucking golf?

#2 If you watch golf, which lawyer did you use to get your SSI?

#3 Fuck golf. Unless you are drunkinly playing it multiple times a year. 

#4 The Tiger should be everyone's hero if you are a golf fan. I mean think about it, the dude is awesome.

Equal parts physical and mental imo. 

He used to be able to hit the ball farther than everyone but Daly. He is an average length hitter now. Everyone caught up. And then add all the injuries and swing coaches. 

Also mental though. Not the same guy. I think he might be a lot better person now. The confidence isn't there. And he has more of a 360 degree focus on life..fatherhood, etc...

His body is shot, I think the problems are physical

When you 3 putt three consecutive holes, it's mental. He most definitely is having major physical issues too but the putting is mental. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRspi3llBhLAV5ZsJXj7r-
Edited by freakingeek

• 3 weeks later...

At 29 years of age, playing golf maybe better than anyone ever has and only needing a handful of majors to break the record you thought it was crazy to think he'd pass Jack up? Really?

Honestly, yes. What Tiger accomplished in his youth isn't unprecedented by any means, unlike what most people are led to understand.

Bobby Jones was just as dominant as Tiger Woods, even more so. He won 13 majors by the time he was just 28 years old, and none afterwards.

Tiger's game was based purely on strength, he could outdrive anyone on the PGA tour in his youth. He never had a great short game like Nicklaus did.

#4 The Tiger should be everyone's hero if you are a golf fan. I mean think about it, the dude is awesome.

Just not as awesome as Jack Nicklaus, the best golfer who ever lived (he won 18 majors). Jordan Spieth has as good a chance of winning 18 as Tiger does.

Tiger was a lot more than just power.  In his prime, he had an amazing prowess with pitch and chip shots, maybe only rivaled by Phil Mickelson,  Also, he is possibly the greatest clutch putter to ever live.  Whenever he had to have a putt, he always got it.  Instances of clutch putts that come to mind are the eight footer to save par on 17 to fend off Sergio in 1999 PGA, the 6 footer to force a playoff with Bob May in the 2000 PGA, and the 20 footer to force a playoff with Rocco Mediate in the 2008 US Open.  

Did you guys watch the ESPY's last night?

The dude makes fun of Tiger Woods in the monologue and the camera pans to Lindsay Vonn  and she is laughing at him out loud as she is looking at the camera rubbing his nose in his loserdom. 

I think he might commit suicide. 

Tiger was a lot more than just power.  In his prime, he had an amazing prowess with pitch and chip shots, maybe only rivaled by Phil Mickelson,  Also, he is possibly the greatest clutch putter to ever live.  Whenever he had to have a putt, he always got it.  Instances of clutch putts that come to mind are the eight footer to save par on 17 to fend off Sergio in 1999 PGA, the 6 footer to force a playoff with Bob May in the 2000 PGA, and the 20 footer to force a playoff with Rocco Mediate in the 2008 US Open.  

Thank you! Tiger Woods had the greatest short game in the history of golf in his prime, and that's widely recognized in the world of golf with just about any analyst and player out there. There may have been better players in certain aspects, like Faxon and Stricker as a putter or Phil with pitches and chip shots, but as a whole, nobody was more refined around the greens than TW.