Texan game post game analysis

OILERMAN

3 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

They actually did start out a series in the 3rd quarter in wildcat, but there was a false start so they backed out of it. An interesting point to ponder, if O'Brien had been aware of the non loss of down on the illegal pass call, does he decline it and take 3rd and 7 instead of 2nd and 12?

He certainly should have.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Henry 6 yds Henry 5 yds Henry 8 yd pass Henry 1 yd Henry 5 yds 17 yds rushing 4 plays. 4+ yds per carry Oileyman Expert Analysis. 

BTW, going for it on 4th down at his own 40 up 14 isn't even that big a deal to me. It's a no brainer on 4th and inches. I love to see Vrabel go for both 4th downs. Anyone who doesn't understand how t

I think the issue all of us are having is why you would minimize plays that won us a game while maximizing all of the drama around Mariota with things like ‘we wouldn’t have won that game with Mariota

20 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Yep, some on here simply don't get it.  He had a nice pull block on Henry's TD run against KC.  If I remember right he crushed a Colt on Henry's long run against them.  Yet we had blind people saying he needed to be upgraded.  Meanwhile JRob was getting his extension ready.  

Hopefully Robinson is getting Spain’s extension ready now. 

7 hours ago, tgo said:

Logan Ryan said on his show that Auckerman actually called the fake punt. 

Vrabel probably told them to be on the lookout for that situation during the week, but apparently Auckerman actually called the play in that moment (probably ran it by Vrabel, if I had to guess). 

Just thought that was interesting. Auckerman should get some credit too. 

5 minutes ago, C_Train said:

It looked more like Vrabel caught Marcus, and Marcus just followed through with an awkward hug lol

Regardless, the twat from Bellevue is pickin' fly shit outta pepper with everything Marcus does or doesn't do.

If Joelin isn't BK, he's his favorite butt-buddy.

His BS is worse than OMan's schtick.

5 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Time and place. After a game emotions are different. Doubtful you ever played anything but Madden so you wouldn't understand what it's like to be on a field. 

Three years in high school and two years in college smartass.

Try again.