Mueller drops new indictments: 12 Russian GRU in their official cpacity

Legaltitan

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

Seriously what the fuck?

One guy. One fucking guy. Can make conservatives and Republicans and red blooded salt of the earth Americans cheer for foreign agents and Russian spies over law enforcement? Not just law enforcement. Not like your local fucking average intelligence nice guy but kind of dopey street cop. Like the best of the best law enforcement. The cream of the crop. The pride of America. The fbi is fucking conservative, straight laced, button downed, smart tough serious damn law enforcement. 

And one fucking developer turned celebrity turned politician - the triple play of shit bag professions - one fucking guy can all of a sudden make you cheer for the bad guys against the good guys. 

God damn y'all get your heads out of your asses. You want to keep believing in trump fine but y'all rooting for the Russian lawyers to defeat Mueller and his lawyers in court and for the bad guys to get away with it. It's a fucking joke. 

Really  Though it was two guys

they had to watch a black man be president for eight years...this is their revenge. 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spin it, retards.

Is there ANY president, in the history of this union, other than Trump, who would proceed to go ahead and meet with Putin after 12 indictments are issued against Russian government officials like this

When a prosecutor goes to the grand jury and seeks an indictment, he's only required to present enough evidence to show probable cause that a crime was committed.  This is what Mueller has done in thi

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

Seriously what the fuck?

One guy. One fucking guy. Can make conservatives and Republicans and red blooded salt of the earth Americans cheer for foreign agents and Russian spies over law enforcement? Not just law enforcement. Not like your local fucking average intelligence nice guy but kind of dopey street cop. Like the best of the best law enforcement. The cream of the crop. The pride of America. The fbi is fucking conservative, straight laced, button downed, smart tough serious damn law enforcement. 

And one fucking developer turned celebrity turned politician - the triple play of shit bag professions - one fucking guy can all of a sudden make you cheer for the bad guys against the good guys. 

God damn y'all get your heads out of your asses. You want to keep believing in trump fine but y'all rooting for the Russian lawyers to defeat Mueller and his lawyers in court and for the bad guys to get away with it. It's a fucking joke. 

Are you fucking kidding me with this bullshit??? Release all the information and clear this up... How did the Justice Department/FBI get the FISA warrant to spy on Americans... That's all it takes --- clear everything up --- what is the problem the Justice Department and FBI are having with releasing the information on how everything started... 

If you think someone is for Russia over America you're stupid... The "deplorables" want a non-corrupt American to find the truth... As far as I'm concerned it started election night and the cry babies are still whining and being led by a corrupt MSM... Show the start of the investigation and clear everything up --- it only seems like all the gov. officials are doing is prolonging the bs as to bury the facts... 702's and 302's now this latest Russian indictments with no physical proof...

Shit... if it's tearing the country apart show some evidence... Gowdy said it straight up to Rosenstein --- show some evidence --- what do they do? put on a dog and pony show... It's time to release everything or fire Sessions and Rosenstein and show some evidence... End the charade...

7 minutes ago, 52O said:

I’m no law genius (though I have watched Charlie day lawyer it up plenty in always sunny but not sure how much bird law applies here) but how many times have investigations publicly laid out everything they have before closing a case completely? 

I wouldn't worry about laying out everything... But, I would figure if a nation is having as big a division as we are having something could be done...

Somebody is hiding something that's for sure... 

I am guessing it leads to Trump or it leads to Obama...

I believe Trump has tried to stay out of this... But, I suppose Trump will have all the documents released to the public soon...

12 minutes ago, thor said:

I wouldn't worry about laying out everything... But, I would figure if a nation is having as big a division as we are having something could be done...

Somebody is hiding something that's for sure... 

I am guessing it leads to Trump or it leads to Obama...

I believe Trump has tried to stay out of this... But, I suppose Trump will have all the documents released to the public soon...

Trump...stay out of it...constant witch hunt allegations and talking about poor Russia...stayed out of it LOLOL

lets be real if there was any chance this led to obama at all trump woulda been tweeting out evidence long ago 

Edited by 52O

1 minute ago, 52O said:

Trump...stay out of it...constant witch hunt allegations and talking about poor Russia...stayed out of it LOLOL

I'm referring to interfering with the justice dept. and FBI --- especially after the bs he has gone through with Comey --- Trump has run his mouth, I can't blame him, I would too if I had to put up with this shit and was innocent...

Too much stuff does not add up on dem side... MSM allegiance, Justice Department, FBI, Dirty Dossier, five eyes information, spying, FISA abuse, 702's and 302's being destroyed, Bias by investigators, Bias on Mueller team even now, leaks, Brennan, Clapper, Steele, Nellie and Bruce Ohr passing info from Fusion GPS, same people going from  Clinton to Trump to Mueller... and so on... actually it does add up and that's why the search is ongoing --- but, the coverup has been ongoing too...

4 minutes ago, thor said:

I'm referring to interfering with the justice dept. and FBI --- especially after the bs he has gone through with Comey --- Trump has run his mouth, I can't blame him, I would too if I had to put up with this shit and was innocent...

Too much stuff does not add up on dem side... MSM allegiance, Justice Department, FBI, Dirty Dossier, five eyes information, spying, FISA abuse, 702's and 302's being destroyed, Bias by investigators, Bias on Mueller team even now, leaks, Brennan, Clapper, Steele, Nellie and Bruce Ohr passing info from Fusion GPS, same people going from  Clinton to Trump to Mueller... and so on... actually it does add up and that's why the search is ongoing --- but, the coverup has been ongoing too...

I see you got your excuses and fake news and deep state ducks  all Iined up in a nice little row, good for you

23 minutes ago, 52O said:

I see you got your excuses and fake news and deep state ducks  all Iined up in a nice little row, good for you

Where's the proof on the Russian indictments... There is none... Mueller didn't have access to the DCCC, DNC, and Clinton Campaign Servers??? 

Yet, in the indictment it state`s that the FBI somehow, unexplained of course, was able to reach some forensic analysis for their detailed conclusions...

How do you do that??? With no server access???

Russian Indictments V2.0...………..

34 minutes ago, rns90 said:

For those defending the Russians:

Why the hell did we fight those World Wars for?

First, do you know the difference between wanting to find the truth and believing in a lie???

Second, you nitwit go check a history book...

Edited by thor