New member? Lurker? Introduce yourself here.

TitansGuru

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all... I actually registered back in April of this year after lurking around for a pretty good while. This is the main Titans board I go to now because it is the most active. Some good heated discu

I don't feel like a lurker because I've been reading this site daily for so long, but I guess I am, technically. I've been around for years now reading pretty much every thread and post, I just rarel

Im new, ive been around the site everynow and then, but just recently got into this sorta thing so i created an account last week. Hopefully i can be a consistant poster and not sound like the biase

New member long time fan and spent awhile in the shadows and posted a few times on espn until they went with the fbook thing. Oh titan related when will people realize that mccourty is a no2 CB at best on any other team

Welcome. 

Most here agree with you on McCourty. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm new. Longtime poster on GoTitans. Got banned recently and not really sure why. So...I was told to come over here.

Probably not a good idea to start off with ....Longtime poster on gotitans here.

Hello there. I'm a long time lurker and decided to sign up here (don't know what took me so long but better late than never, right?) I'm also a "contributor" on Music City Miracles on all things NFL Draft.

I remember the Duck from when I was there.  You were pretty good at syncing up with the Titans' draft picks.  One of the few decent ones over at MCM!

Edited by TitanedUpSince'70