New member? Lurker? Introduce yourself here.

TitansGuru

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all... I actually registered back in April of this year after lurking around for a pretty good while. This is the main Titans board I go to now because it is the most active. Some good heated discu

I don't feel like a lurker because I've been reading this site daily for so long, but I guess I am, technically. I've been around for years now reading pretty much every thread and post, I just rarel

Im new, ive been around the site everynow and then, but just recently got into this sorta thing so i created an account last week. Hopefully i can be a consistant poster and not sound like the biase

Nice avatar.  Dante was one of my favorite players.

Here's a thread you may want to check out:

Welcome to the site.

Thanks man.  I will check out that thread.  I loved ol' Dante back in the day.  I don't think I was reading this forum back in 2012, as I was over at MCM back then in their madness of a site.  I was known as SiriusTitansFan over there.  I left after goofy ass gramsey got tired of me calling out the refs for their incompetence, and hitting on all 8 games against the spread that year that I posted on the site didn't help my case either, as I guess he got tired of that too. lol  I doubt I'll be a daily poster here but I'll try to read the forum when I can and will post when the urge hits me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone - been lurking like a creep on here since week 3. 

Live in Toronto. Actually drove from Toronto in week 3 with my buddy who's a Bengals fan to see them destroy the Titans at Paul Brown. Fun seeing them live anyhow - was my third time. 

Became a fan in the early 90s with Warren Moon and the run-and-shoot - been a fan ever since.

Started listening to the podcast, which is great, and now I'm on the board. Hope I can make the time to post here and there. 

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...