Schefter according to sources "the situation in Tennessee currently is not settled"

1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

He hired another retard in OC in Chris Palmer then Dowell Loggains. 

Chris Palmer nor Loggains are conservative at all. At all.

Which frankly has been part of their problem.

Edited by tgo

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mike Vrabel's entire reputation is a sham. He was labeled Bill Belichich before he ever coached a single down.   I posted at the time of the introductory press conference how cringey it was.

Now this is interesting   If Vrabel ain’t happy he is more than welcome to leave

I give more credibility to Schefter than the puff pieces by Russini and T. Walker.

14 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I honestly believe IF Vrabel is not the Titans HC in 2024 its because he has looked at the landscape around him and realizes if he doesn't jump this offseason the damage to his reputation of another losing season next year would crater his chances of getting another HC gig next offseason.

I have no idea what happens over the next few weeks but now feels like a good time for AAS to reboot this franchise and bring in some new blood to oversee this rebuild.

I respect your opinion, but 100% disagree

2 minutes ago, VaTitan said:

I respect your opinion, but 100% disagree

So you think Vrabel will take his chances on 1 more season at the Titans if things don't go well in 2024 rather than a fresh new 5-6 year deal with another franchise (assuming he did end up asking to seek other opportunities which he isn't doing unless he knows there is another job to go to).

27 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Vrabel strikes me as more loyal and the NE coaching job, coming after BB, would be a total cluster.

Gronks dumbass didn’t say anything to suggest he has insider info…lol

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

So you think Vrabel will take his chances on 1 more season at the Titans if things don't go well in 2024 rather than a fresh new 5-6 year deal with another franchise (assuming he did end up asking to seek other opportunities which he isn't doing unless he knows there is another job to go to).

Yes.  Vrabel is already a millionaire, multi-Super Bowl winning player.  He really doesn’t need this job for money or accomplishments.  If shit doesn’t work in TN, he would have no shortage of job offers, and realistically, the NE job is a horrible one.  IMO he absolutely, wants to see this through and put his stamp on a turnaround.  Also, everything suggests that he actually gets along with “Miss Amy and Ran, etc..”

18 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

This is where we disagree who is offering a HC gig in the 2025 offseason after 3 consecutive losing seasons and zero playoff wins since 2019.

Yeah, it could be any job….not just another HC.  My point is he will have opportunities to make tons of money and stay close to the game.  He’s not going to end up like Jeff Fisher post Rams

1 minute ago, VaTitan said:

Yeah, it could be any job….not just another HC.  My point is he will have opportunities to make tons of money and stay close to the game.  He’s not going to end up like Jeff Fisher post Rams

A guy like Vrabel won't be content being a DC and there is a massive salary difference between the top HC and DC.