titanskick8851

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol    

I’d be very nervous if we drafted Anthony Richardson at 11   I’d be actively upset and completely out on Carthon if we drafted Levis at 11   I’d be watching the 49ers with Kyle eve

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, oldschool said:

a pure RT at 9 overall? I'd love it if the Titans stay at 11 but come on, this seems way out there.

I mean titans took Conklin at 8.  Not that crazy

Edit: I should add that I don't think Wright is a top 10 player.  Just was responding to the thought on a RT in the top 10.  

Edited by cshumak2

6 minutes ago, cshumak2 said:

I mean titans took Conklin at 8.  Not that crazy

Edit: I should add that I don't think Wright is a top 10 player.  Just was responding to the thought on a RT in the top 10.  

are you trolling me? I hated the Conklin pick for that very reason. He would never play LT in the NFL so trading up to take a pure RT in the top 10 was moronic imo.

46 minutes ago, oldschool said:

a pure RT at 9 overall? I'd love it if the Titans stay at 11 but come on, this seems way out there.

He's not necessarily a pure RT. I think he can play LT, he was inconsistent there last year but he his best play came at RT.

I currently have him going before Skoronski in what will be my final mock in a week.

58 minutes ago, oldschool said:

are you trolling me? I hated the Conklin pick for that very reason. He would never play LT in the NFL so trading up to take a pure RT in the top 10 was moronic imo.

Dude, I can't keep track of who liked what pick and who didn't.  I wasn't a fan of the Conklin pick either (wanted to stay put for Decker, or take Tunsil after we traded up), but the fact remains it wouldn't be unprecedented for an NFL team to take a pure RT in the top 10.  

1 hour ago, titanskick8851 said:

We really didn’t have a thread for general draft discussion so here it is.

Wright getting pushed all the way to the top 10 now is pretty wild. I like him no doubt but it’s still PJJ and Jones first for me.

Not to me.  He is my top OT in this draft.  His pass blocking is way better than the other three guys and he has faced way better DE talent.  He was UT's best player last year.  

“I’d expect to hear more and more about the S2 test that we referenced Monday. (Both Young and Levis scored highly, in the 90s on it, which should help them.) As we said, about half the league is subscribing to get their results now, and it’s considered a pretty useful tool to test a quarterback’s processing power.“

First I’ve seen on Levis’ S2 score being in the 90’s

5 minutes ago, Thrill said:

What’s the high score on S2? 100? Lol at Jon Robinson not using it 

Robinson is the one that started using it last year and signed the access contract.

2 hours ago, tgo said:

“I’d expect to hear more and more about the S2 test that we referenced Monday. (Both Young and Levis scored highly, in the 90s on it, which should help them.) As we said, about half the league is subscribing to get their results now, and it’s considered a pretty useful tool to test a quarterback’s processing power.“

First I’ve seen on Levis’ S2 score being in the 90’s

Would explain them doing a deeper time into Levis.