Invasion of Ukraine: US Congress Passes Aid

tgo

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you know how fucking stupid you sound spouting this shit right now? 

Posted Images

• tgo changed the title to Invasion of Ukraine: Russia Operating Concentration Camps
33 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

The result in France is nothing to celebrate. 40+% voting for a fascist in a racist country with that number gaining every election, look out

Oh every election that we ward off right wing authoritarianism in the West, I'm going to celebrate. Le Pen had to highly moderate her stances and distance herself from Putin to get over that 40% threshold in recent weeks too. 

11 minutes ago, tgo said:

Oh every election that we ward off right wing authoritarianism in the West, I'm going to celebrate. Le Pen had to highly moderate her stances and distance herself from Putin to get over that 40% threshold in recent weeks too. 

She moderated her stance on leaving the Euro zone and dropped the death penalty etc which actually cost her some votes, she split with another far right candidate

This is not a good trend for France and Europe, Le Pen is young enough to run again and her niece will then take over, I'm really worried and expect that one of them will lead France in the near future

1 minute ago, IrishTitansFan said:

She moderated her stance on leaving the Euro zone and dropped the death penalty etc which actually cost her some votes, she split with another far right candidate

This is not a good trend for France and Europe, Le Pen is young enough to run again and her niece will then take over, I'm really worried and expect that one of them will lead France in the near future

Well hopefully we weather the storm here and can maintain a coalition of the sane. I worry as well, but my hope is that people in the West keeping fighting to ensure the reign of liberal Democracy and Liberty. 

18 minutes ago, tgo said:

Well hopefully we weather the storm here and can maintain a coalition of the sane. I worry as well, but my hope is that people in the West keeping fighting to ensure the reign of liberal Democracy and Liberty. 

I think she or someone from the National Front wins the big seat next time unless fortunes drastically change. The next decade is going to lean very far to the right in a lot of major countries. 

Just now, TitansFan777 said:

I think she or someone from the National Front wins the big seat next time unless fortunes drastically change. The next decade is going to lean very far to the right in a lot of major countries. 

Get thee behind me with your Doom Mongering! I choose to believe! 

Seriously though, it's a real possibility. Right wing populism is on the rise globally, but it's had enough hiccups to be held at bay at critical times recently. 

25 minutes ago, tgo said:

Get thee behind me with your Doom Mongering! I choose to believe! 

Seriously though, it's a real possibility. Right wing populism is on the rise globally, but it's had enough hiccups to be held at bay at critical times recently. 

I thought you was more moderate?

26 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I thought you was more moderate?

I'm quite moderate politically. Very pro Western Democracy though. I deeply believe people have the right to self governance - thus very opposed to despots and usurpers of power. 

Edited by tgo

• tgo changed the title to Invasion of Ukraine: US Congress Passes Aid