Rick Dennison Fired for Refusing Vaccine; Patriots Fire Assistant Coach As Well

tgo

17 minutes ago, EinC said:

See guys, girls or its, that’s what I was talking about. My sons not a janitor my daughter had a boy friend and I live in California. Just because you have 30k posts doesn’t make you smart. The ones I feel sorry for are the comedians, they cant make fun of you guys anymore. I mean didnt you guys enjoy Tosh.0. I actually enjoyed reading the comments.  Sorry if offended anybody.    Ill be at the first Indy game. I go to 2 games a year. 

A little late to start walking shit back. You came in dick swinging and got laughed at. Anyone who wants to have a discussion can have one around here if they have thick skin. If not, then get back to FB. 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi EinC,   Nothing wrong with being proud of your family or the life you have built for yourself.  Also not sure what that has to do with the discussion, but good for you.    Likew

WTF are you talking about?   @Bongo59 based on past human history the same shit dumb people brought up to try to argue against medicine when it came to influenza etc. is coming up now. Anti-

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Trumpers, do not get the vaccine. Uh people who have been vaccinated still get the virus!!!!

I repeat, do not get the vaccine!

BTW, living in TX I know a shit ton of people who openly say they aren't getting the vaccine. I can go right down the line and it's literally all the stupidest people I know. 

The part I’m starting to understand a bit more is how intelligence can be very limited. I sat at a table with 4 millionaires the other day and every single one of them was unvaccinated. 3 of the 4 were intelligent, well spoken, and educated. 

3 minutes ago, EinC said:

I’m not walking anything back and I’m not FB or anything else.  It’s ok and you can laugh all you want. I’m going to drive my 67 deuce with an EFI 509 with my windows down and play the music loud and burn the tires, go drive your Prius. You know that chick magnet. Maybe you can find a girl, then again maybe you dont like girls.   Mr thick skin.

That’s a bit better I guess. Like I said, if you want a conversation about football or anything else you came to the right place. 

6 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Well, let’s just say it was a lot better than yours.

Maybe so. 

6 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Did you even get out of the wolf lair today Touched The Tard?

Not much today. Grabbed a 6 pack of Lagunitas and worked on my lawn tractor I bought last week. Also got a new friend named Fred Hopper I found on my window seal. 

How about you? 

49720494-CE1C-44E5-B00C-A7227CB1CB44.jpeg