Training Camp Schedule and Pre-Camp Discussion

tgo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard Mike Keith the other day say that despite Jackson's struggles as a rookie he has looked really good in the off season camps. I'm very skeptical but Keith usually lets loose of some inside stuf

@reo   You understand the lower cap and the Titans being tight forced them to make decisions they wouldn't have made right?    Many reports had them potentially franchising him. 

The quality of the personnel on both sides of the ball dictates the personnel groupings.  The fact that Smith was a true dual guy whereas Firkser and Swaim are a little more predictable along with the

Posted Images

It will be interesting to see if we do some bottom roster churning heading into camp. 

Listening to Wyatt on the radio yesterday, he said that Tommy Hudson is the leader of the pack for TE3. Seems like we're pretty much fully healthy heading into camp as well. 

33 minutes ago, tgo said:

It will be interesting to see if we do some bottom roster churning heading into camp. 

Listening to Wyatt on the radio yesterday, he said that Tommy Hudson is the leader of the pack for TE3. Seems like we're pretty much fully healthy heading into camp as well. 

Around here we stan Tommy Hudson lol.

But seriously I think he will run away with the job. He was already doing a lot with #1's in OTA.

On 7/16/2021 at 3:22 PM, titanskick8851 said:

Around here we stan Tommy Hudson lol.

But seriously I think he will run away with the job. He was already doing a lot with #1's in OTA.

I don’t think he will make the team- I’m sure they’ll bring someone else in pushing all these fringe guys like Hudson and Pinckney  back

1 hour ago, TWR said:

I don’t think he will make the team- I’m sure they’ll bring someone else in pushing all these fringe guys like Hudson and Pinckney  back

I’m not sure of that at all. They have 4 young TEs in there competing for the #3 job. As long as one of them looks good enough in camp to be able to contribute, I don’t think they will go looking for a 3rd veteran TE.

My thinking is they will use more 3 WR sets and fewer 2 TE sets. Also I think they will use a 6th OL reasonably often basically as a run blocking TE. And they could give Blasingame a few more snaps per game at FB instead of a TE.

1 hour ago, TWR said:

Heresy. Do not speak ill against The Hudson. 

11 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I’m not sure of that at all. They have 4 young TEs in there competing for the #3 job. As long as one of them looks good enough in camp to be able to contribute, I don’t think they will go looking for a 3rd veteran TE.

My thinking is they will use more 3 WR sets and fewer 2 TE sets. Also I think they will use a 6th OL reasonably often basically as a run blocking TE. And they could give Blasingame a few more snaps per game at FB instead of a TE.

Blasingame is definitely going to have his biggest year this year in this offense. He’s 15 pounds heavier too. Has really hit the weight room this offseason. 

Edited by tgo

13 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Definitely think we will see more 6 OL jumbo packages especially with how mobile Lamm and Radunz are.

7 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Definitely think we will see more 6 OL jumbo packages especially with how mobile Lamm and Radunz are.

Lamm and Sombrero have both played the extra OL before. Radunz could do a good job if he isn’t starting at RT (or even if he is). And I’d bet Aaron Brewer could do a good job there as well.

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

My thinking is they will use more 3 WR sets and fewer 2 TE sets. 

People say that literally every year and it never happens.