Cabinet in Discussions to Invoke the 25th Amendment; Congressional Leaders Call for Impeachment

tgo

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bernie isn't wrong...    

I'm not a prosecutor but from what I've heard from my lawyer buddies Trump could easily be charged with sedition, inciting a rioting, and others. Same for Giuliani and that dumb Rep from Alabama. DC w

The Republicans should want to impeach and remove him for the simple fact he won't be able to run again 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It's pretty funny watching everyone try and get the Trump stench off of them at the last possible moment 

Pay attention to what republicans aren't saying:

They aren't saying that Trump didn't do it.

They aren't saying that inciting an insurrection isn't an impeachable offense.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:57 PM, Starkiller said:

Ivanka doesn’t have what it takes to generate a cult of personality like Dear old dad Leader. That’s what propelled him to power and allowed him to keep it amongst a GOP full of lackeys willing to do whatever it takes to keep power and get what they want in exchange.

Trumpers have seen ivanka as trumps successor since the beginning..,she doesn’t have to have shit but the Trump name and they will vote for her indiscriminately. 

these people literally been saying “Donald 2024 ivanka 2028!” Since the first day 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

Oh yeah, he’s fucked. The impeachment proceedings matters from more of a symbolic perspective, but in practical terms the only thing that matters is his fat ass is indicted for sedition. 

The real reason he is fucked is because now that his criminal conspiracy has been kicked off the internet, he has no actual power.

People haven't realized it yet.  He's a dead man walking.

10 minutes ago, 52O said:

Trumpers have seen ivanka as trumps successor since the beginning..,she doesn’t have to have shit but the Trump name and they will vote for her indiscriminately. 

these people literally been saying “Donald 2024 ivanka 2028!” Since the first day 

No they won't, she is Jewish....

Just now, 52O said:

Lol. But she’s hot, they wanna grab her pussy. And she’s a Trump. That’s all that matters to these monkey brain fools 

I think you underestimate the white supremecy undercurrents of the Trump base.

Just now, oldschool said:

I think you underestimate the white supremecy undercurrents of the Trump base.

Have you talked to a trumper and asked who they want to run in 2028? I guarantee 3/4 will say ivanka. Maybe the others say don jr 

12 minutes ago, patsplat said:

The real reason he is fucked is because now that his criminal conspiracy has been kicked off the internet, he has no actual power.

Well that too, but really he’s fucked because he’s going to be indicted and sent to jail in disgrace. We will be left to deal with the fallout when that happens. 

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

It's pretty funny watching everyone try and get the Trump stench off of them at the last possible moment 

In August of 1974, Barry Goldwater and a few others went to the white house and told Nixon that he could either resign or be impeached.  Nixon resigned the next day.

If republicans wanted to start to get the stink off of them for what Trump and his supporters did and they truly wanted to promote national unity, that would be a good start.

I'm virtually certain that McConnell, McCarthy, etc. don't have the stones to do it.

1 hour ago, patsplat said:

The Trump's are dead, finished. 

Sure the small fraction of the cult will still follow him but he needed a much larger group to have any real political power and that fraction is completely gone. Donald Trump is completely toxic and will go down as one of the worst figures in American history.