Ravens Week - Wild Card Weekend

Jonboy

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've went back and forth thinking about this game and I honestly think it's a toss up.    I think it's real simple, the Titans have to force Lamar Jackson to win the game throwing the ball.

All this whining and wailing and gnashing of teeth is so pathetic from the Giants org and their fans.    You won 6 games you entitled bastards, if you wanted to be in the playoffs maybe you cou

Ravens fans were drunk off that winning streak that we had heading into the playoffs last year.  Every ball bounced our way for 12 straight games.  Were we humbled after the playoff loss......Absolute

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, StankApe said:

Might need to have 2 doses today. Wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself 

Don't just go with the 'we will lose today' shtick.  Do your 'we will lose by 50 today' shtick.  Much more aggressive.  And do some more crying.

1 minute ago, Callidus said:

Ssounds about how I expected. Speaking of hand ball I had no idea wtf that was till a couple years ago. We have a game by the same name but it is played on a racket ball court.

Reason I asked is even living in America the place I live no1 gives a shit about the nfl. All college fans. Been here 4 years and the only nfl fan I have met is this chick who likes the saints.

That's weird lol. We're very sport orientated nation, crazy about sports, but North American sports (NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB) just isn't followed by people. I don't know why, I watch all of them (MLB not so much, I understand the rules, but I'm not so interested in baseball)

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, AvgJoe said:

Quessenberry is going to need some help against Yannick, he absolutely destroyed Sambrailo in the previous matchup. 

Quessenberry has been bad but it seems like he’s had more trouble with size & strength, guys like Okwara on Detroit & Gary ok GB are both around 280-285. He gets pushed back too often, may not be as big an issue against Nkagoue. We’ll see.