John Ross requesting trade from Bengals

NashvilleNinja

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would the Titans take Jonnu Smith and Derrick Henry off the field to go 5 wide?

Except Raymond can catch.

If he was even halfway servicable he'd be playing and putting up decent numbers with Burrow. But clearly he's not.

13 minutes ago, GLinks said:

If it was a WR, I posted in another thread I would love to get Michael Gallup from Dallas.

He isn’t going anywhere. 

I remember years ago when Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb were with the Packers and Adams was struggling and there was rumors they were listening to offers for him and I said we should absolutely go after him and people laughed at me saying he sucks. 

look at him now

17 minutes ago, GLinks said:

If it was a WR, I posted in another thread I would love to get Michael Gallup from Dallas.

I do like Gallup but with another really good WR draft class on the horizon i'm not sure you could justify the draft capital required to pry him out of Dallas when he becomes a FA after the 2021 season.

With the Salary Cap contracting significantly this offseason premium draft picks are going to be pure gold over the next couple of seasons as it gives you cheap cost controlled players.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I do like Gallup but with another really good WR draft class on the horizon i'm not sure you could justify the draft capital required to pry him out of Dallas when he becomes a FA after the 2021 season.

With the Salary Cap contracting significantly this offseason premium draft picks are going to be pure gold over the next couple of seasons as it gives you cheap cost controlled players.

Well, the whole thought was to trade Corey Davis straight up and off-load his salary now. Gallup is like $972k. Dallas has $23M free. This would be to give us room to add someone on OL or defense.

5 minutes ago, GLinks said:

Well, the whole thought was to trade Corey Davis straight up and off-load his salary now. Gallup is like $972k. Dallas has $23M free. This would be to give us room to add someone on OL or defense.

That trade would make zero sense for the Cowboys they need defensive help or draft capital not another WR.

31 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

That trade would make zero sense for the Cowboys they need defensive help or draft capital not another WR.

I know. It kiddingly plays into Jerry’s greed for early first round receivers. He would have 3. 

Course it makes no sense, they have Dalton now. And in the other thread I said I wouldn’t get rid of Davis. He’s too good of a blocker, knows the offense and  makes us more dangerous than someone who has to learn on the job.

Thanks, but I ain’t no fool.