2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

3 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

4+ DAYS to prepare? Shouldn't he know the issues like the back of his hand? 

Issues? Sure.

But he has to read up on all the crazy conspiracy shit Trump is likely to bring up.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

Just now, T-RAC said:

Issues? Sure.

But he has to read up on all the crazy conspiracy shit Trump is likely to bring up.

4 Days? Biden is giving Trump 3 full days to pound home his message and the Hunter story and Biden crime family.

This is the stupid shit HRC did and the Dems are doing the same stupid shit all over again.

4 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

4 Days? Biden is giving Trump 3 full days to pound home his message and the Hunter story and Biden crime family.

This is the stupid shit HRC did and the Dems are doing the same stupid shit all over again.

polly want a cracker! no one gives a fuck about the Biden laptop story other than you clowns that are already voting for Trump. Its clear you are scared as hell Trump is going to lose.

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

polly want a cracker! no one gives a fuck about the Biden laptop story other than you clowns that are already voting for Trump. Its clear you are scared as hell Trump is going to lose.

Has anyone in the Biden sphere claimed the emails are fake?

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

So he is sitting in a room by himself? Come on man.

Why couldn’t he? They don’t need to meet in person constantly. 

But no, I’m sure they are meeting with people distanced as well as debate prep. 

Just now, LongTimeFan said:

Nice deflection.  Now, has anyone in the Biden sphere claimed that the emails are fake?

Well, they've called the whole NY Post story a fabrication and Russian disinformation.

I suppose it would be on Hunter Biden to specifically disavow the email in question.

It's not a deflection. It's pointing out Trumpian tactics of throwing as much crap at the wall as possible and putting the burden on the opponent to scrub it all down. 

It's the mass media version of the gish gallop.

4 minutes ago, T-RAC said:

Well, they've called the whole NY Post story a fabrication and Russian disinformation.

I suppose it would be on Hunter Biden to specifically disavow the email in question.

It's not a deflection. It's pointing out Trumpian tactics of throwing as much crap at the wall as possible and putting the burden on the opponent to scrub it all down. 

It's the mass media version of the gish gallop.

There is more than one email. Trumping tactic? The Dems have thrown everything they can think of at Trump from any anonymous source they can find.

Has anyone from the Biden sphere claimed that the emails are fake?