Rejecting Jesus is God

AJClown

30 minutes ago, Bink said:

As always, you are a fucking idiot. Generalizing to the level of a massive child. Go ahead and feel self-righteous about this issue instead of thinking like an adult through the lens of public health trying to solve it. 

I am not the one who posted the support of killing human beings, DaPussyFart did. 

So I am finding out which killings are acceptable. Do you support killing human beings that are incapable of defending themselves? 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While it maybe hard to determine when a fetus is a distinct person from the mother...   ...it is clear that birth is the cutoff for when pro life advocates stop caring about a person.

I would say that if your own religious beliefs encourage you to state that there is no evidence (because you dismiss the evidence that historians find compelling) that seems problematic.

Jesus is a fictional character in a book. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

No I dont support killing human beings..

Since you support killing human beings, I suppose you applauded when the terrorists slammed their planes into the Twin Towers?

I sure supported going after the guys behind it. I guess you would have just surrendered after 911

4 minutes ago, Daqueef said:

I sure supported going after the guys behind it. I guess you would have just surrendered after 911

So you support killing babies and terrorists.  What other groups of people dont deserve to live because you say so?

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

I am not the one who posted the support of killing human beings, DaPussyFart did. 

So I am finding out which killings are acceptable. Do you support killing human beings that are incapable of defending themselves? 

I am so sick and tired of conservatives with no intelectual desire or capacity to talk about abortion beating their drum. You don't care about "killing little babies" (which is such a childish lens to see the issue through), you care about having the moral high ground. You can't talk about it like a public health issues; you support the policies that create the problem and are punishing on maternal health and social support. All of the complexities of this issue are surely lost on you. 

All you can do is present an exaggerated fallacy because it makes you feel better than others. Not surprising coming from probably the most narcissistic poster on the board. 

Weren't you the guy who posted a screenshot of your bank account as some kind of weird flex? Such a cringeworthy move. 

So go ahead, apply your broken record broken brain "killing babies!" argument over and over again. I hope it makes you feel good, but it doesn't do jack shit otherwise. 

Edited by Bink

46 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

So you support killing babies and terrorists.  What other groups of people dont deserve to live because you say so?

I nominate anyone who still supports Trump and the non-mask wearers.

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

My turn.

Are you opposed to killing terrorists in war?

1 hour ago, Daqueef said:

My turn.

Are you opposed to killing terrorists in war?

You believe a human in the womb is ok to kill if the mother doesnt want it, therefore you must also believe kids are under 18 are under the parents control, and therefore the parents should be able to kill them also. Or is the cut off age 17? Or 9? Or ???

You believe a human in the womb is ok to kill if the mother doesnt want it, therefore you must also believe kids are under 18 are under the parents control, and therefore the parents should be able to kill them also. Or is the cut off age 17? Or 9? Or ???

There is probably a non zero number of parents that believe a child isn't viable outside of the womb until they are 25, working, and living in their own home.

Is my question invisible? Lol